Luke, Ravi, and Val

I groaned as I kept hearing multiple beeping sounds. I opened my eyes and it was just my annoying alarm clock telling me to wake up for school. I hit the button that was in top of it and the beeping stopped.

I just remembered I have to tell Luke about Ravi trying to get with me. Eww, can you imagine ME with RAVI! I got up and toke me a quick shower and brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I walked downstairs and knocked on Luke's door to see if he was awake.

I just let myself in and see Luke only with a fowl on.

"Val!" He said. I quickly shield my eyes.

"Sorry, just seeing if you got up yet. I'll go." I said.

I walked out and went downstairs to see if breakfast was ready. It was.

"Hey Val." Everybody said when I walked in.

"Hey." I said back.

"Where's Luke? He's gonna be late to school." Jessie said.

"Oh he's changing. I sorta checked up on him." I said.

I sat down and ate breakfast with everybody else except for Luke.

Then Luke came running in the kitchen.

"Sorry. I'm late for breakfast. But it's okay, let's just hurry up and go to school." Luke said really fast.

"Wow. It's the first time I've every seen you happy to go to school, Luke." Ravi said.

"Yea...because there's...gonna be....something exciting at school today!" Luke said then giving me a wink. I gave him a wink back referring to the secretly dating thing.

Next Scene:

Me and Luke were in the hallway hopefully alone standing by the lockers. "Finally, we are alone." Luke said. I nodded my head. He placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in. He kissed me passionately as I did back to him.

We pulled back after a couple if seconds.

We looked at each other smiling for a while.

"What the!" Somebody said behind us. Me and Luke both turned around quickly to see. And right there standing was Ravi.

"Ravi, it's not what it looks like!" Luke said.

"Mom is going to be furious when I tell her this happened." Ravi said.

"You're going to tell?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I. You just disobeyed mom." Ravi said.

"You don't understand. I need her, Ravi." Luke said.

"So what. I'm still-" Ravi said then I cut him off.

"You're only gonna tell because I don't want to go out with you. Or because you wanted to kiss me but I didn't let you." I blurted the covered my mouth after.

"He did what?!" Luke said then turned to Ravi.

"You tried to kiss my girlfriend?!" Luke asked angrily.

"Only because I THOUGHT she was single!" Ravi said.

"Um, you tried to kiss me while me and Luke were dating.

"And you didn't tell me." Luke said to me sadly.

"I was going to but we had a lot of stuff going on. I, I just forgot. I'm sorry." I said.

Luke looked mad at both of us. Ravi, because he tried to kiss me while Luke and I were dating. And Me, because I didn't tell him.

"Luke?" I said.

"Don't talk to me." He said then stormed out.

"Luke!" I screamed as he ran away but he just kept running.

"Ravi this is all your fault. You know I like Luke and only Luke. I just wanna be friends with you. Not date you." I yelled at him.

He looked at me scared.

"Go ahead and tell Cristina.Im moving back with my mom. And we're moving back to California." I said then ran into the girls bathroom.

I sat there on the wall in the girls bathroom and sobbed my heart out.

Get it together,Val. You guys are only 14. It probably wasn't real love. If it wasn't, then why am I heartbroken and sad?

He said he needed me.

I need him too.

To Be Continued......

______________________________________________________

Thanks for 8,000 reads! Don't forget to vote! Sorry it's short!

Will Luke and Val get back together? Will go back to Cali with her mom? What happens when the go back home?

You're just gonna have to find out when you read the next chapters.

Love you guys,

AriannaWalker3