Episode 12: Kyler's #FirstWorldProblems

Trust Fund Babies

Copyright © 2011TvSeriesInABook

All rights reserved

Written by :  Sierra (SheMakesTimeDisapear) and Audrey (NinjaComesNaturally)

Cover and Banner by : Susan (Spicychic18) and Sierra (SheMakesTimeDisapear)

Edited by : Alexandra (Sephira)

COPYRIGHT This story, Trust Fund Babies including all chapters,prologues, epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under Copyright, Designs, and Patent Act of 1988. Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. 

_________________________________________________________________________

     Troy had never felt more out of place in his entire life. The orphanage and going to a club for the first time were all child’s play compared to this. His honey brown eyes brimmed with anxiety, his mouth tugging subtly at the corners as he sat in Panterra’s previous ramshackle apartment. The man named Xavier stood with the said blond in the miniscule kitchen, standing over her in hushed murmurs. There were moments of genuine emotion on her face, but the majority was the stoic cool Troy had begun to associate with her. He couldn’t see how Katharine or Kyler could care about her so much.

       At the thought of his friend, Troy’s eyes turned towards him. Kyler’s face looked as though someone had carved it out of his own damn grave stone. His face was pale and his lips turned down at the corners. His normally darker blue of eyes were nearly translucent, his dark brows pushed together, like he was in the slightest bit of pain.

     “This place smells like ass,” Tracey groaned under her breath, folding her slender arms over her chest. Troy shot her a disapproving look.

     “You shouldn’t say that about another person’s home. It’s rude,” he said, shooting her a pointed look. Kyler snorted at the maternal tone in his best friend’s voice, wandering when on god’s green earth Troy had decided to become a fucking woman. 

     “Yeah, young lady, listen to mama Troy,” Kyler scolded, the top of his lips turning up in the barest of a smile. Tracey’s, however, held back nothing and blasted out a full-blown grin accompanied with a peel of laughter. Troy threw his best glare at Kyler. 

     “I need you to back me up on this. You can’t teach her bad habits,” Troy hissed, running a hand through his hair, effectively setting it on end. Kyler grinned now, some color returning to his face. And before Troy could duck, the broad shouldered man had Troy in a headlock with a knuckle to his forehead.

     “Okay, honey, I won’t teach your baby girl how to backtalk.” Troy squirmed relentlessly, his anger beginning to peak. I’m not five years old, you little shit, he thought bitterly, hoping for once that Kyler was telepathic enough to hear him. Apparently he wasn’t. Sighing, Troy reached around and twisted Kyler’s nipple.

     Even though Kyler was practically a masochist in bed (from what he heard), Troy found his friend’s catastrophic fear of someone touching his nipples amusing, if not hysterical. The raven haired man squeaked - to Troy’s immense amusement - and jumped away, pointing an accusing finger. It took all of Troy’s willpower not to burst out laughing at the horrified look on his best friend’s face.

     “What the hell, man!? I knew you wanted me,” Kyler quipped, his face flushing red, the dead look he’d had on his face almost completely disintegrated. Troy rolled his eyes, placing a long arm on the back of the couch.