Episode 10 - My Big Fat Prison Wedding

Trust Fund Babies

Copyright (c) 2012TvSeriesInABook

All rights reserved

Written by:  Audrey (TheAudOne), Sheena (crimsonnebula), Tara(xangelsmomx), and Sierra (SheMakesTimeDisapear)

Edited by: Alexandra (Sephira)

COPYRIGHT: this story, Trust Fund Babies, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers, and contents within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under Copyright, Designs, and Patent Act of 1988. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulating, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

_____________________________________________________________________

“This is going to be one big cluster fuck,” Peyton muttered dryly as he stared at the pictures in his hands. The pictures were taken from a CCTV camera that one of his men sent him. Peyton went to run a hand through his ink-colored hair, but stopped when he felt the short strands. Nuncio ordered him to track down the thieves and when Peyton managed to pull some strings from his contacts, he finally was able to keep a mobile eye on the supposed “Trust Fund Thieves.” It was barely the beginning of his search and it was already giving him a headache.

Peyton scowled as a knock on the door frame interrupted his thoughts. He looked up from his desk, ready to punch a hole into whoever it was’ face, but his mood immediately shifted at seeing the eyes and ears of his operation.

“Did you find anything?” No greetings, no friendliness. Peyton knew this was the only way to keep people from betraying him; by exhibiting fear and power.

“Not only that, boss,” Mike said, one of Peyton’s trusted and loyal dogs. “The popos got custody of Panterra and Kyler is going after her.”

Peyton looked up. “She got caught?” he asked.

Mike nodded. “When the police got there, we took off, but I got to check when they were arrested. That blondie has quite the right hoo--”

“I’ll let the boss know,” Peyton informed. “Thanks Mike. Good job.”

The man grinned. “No problem-o.”

Peyton laughed lightly. “You boys take the night off and party your asses off.”

With another nod, Mike thanked his boss and exited the living room, leaving Peyton to his blunder. ‘This is just getting better and better,’ he thought sarcastically. As he stared back again at the some of the pictures, he couldn’t figure out if he should be flabbergasted or laugh like a hyena at the life threatening situation they were in. Imagine a blond babe, hanging from a building and the other holding onto her for dear life, while the other two male thieves are just enjoying the view? Yeah, the scene itself would have you rolling on the floor for sure. Peyton could feel an amused smile on his face at the look of utter disdain on the blonde’s (Panterra’s) face. He imagined it was the look a mother would give if she caught her child smoking.

The mob man sighed and pushed the papers away, leaning back into his rolling chair. His fingers flicked a joint out of his shirt pocket and he immediately lit up, enjoying the calm that suddenly overtook him.

The question is, how would his big bad boss react to this?

Sighing, Peyton stood up from the couch and left the joint sitting on his desk; he would come back to it later. He headed to his boss’ office, already knowing how the conversation would go. His eyes flickered over the luxurious wallpaper - a color of pure violet, dark and rich. Mahogany doors lined the hallway, multiple noises coming out of all of them. Some good, some bad. It wasn’t any of his business. The dark crimson carpet sunk in between his bare toes, leaving him in a more relieved state. Diverse ideas flitted in and out of Peyton’s mind on what Nuncio would do to him once he heard the news. Although it was a bit weird for a mob boss, Nuncio had never laid a hand on him; as dangerous as he was in the mafia world with a temper that rivaled a thousand demons, his adoptive father would never resort to abuse, much less for domestic violence.