Episode 4: Hot Dogs anyone?

Trust Fund Babies

Copyright © 2011 TvSeriesInABook

All rights reserved

Written by : Sheena (tvseriesinabook), Tara (xangelsmomx), Sierra (SheMakesTimeDisapear) and Audrey (NinjaComesNaturally)

Cover and Banner by : Susan (Spicychic18) and Duchess (dvkesa)

Edited by : Alexandra (Sephira)

COPYRIGHT This story, Trust Fund Babies including all chapters,prologues, epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under Copyright, Designs, and Patent Act of 1988. Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“I’ll never get over how intense that was.” Panterra nodded in agreement at her best friend’s words, who sat beside her in a exhausted heap. They were parked behind a broken down apartment complex that had been tapered off years ago, the paint against the bricks flaking to the ground.

“Next time I decide to do something stupid... stop me,” Terra said, running a hand through her choppy blond hair. She cringed at the knots that entangled themselves into her scalp. God, it was going to take forever to get out. Katharine sighed before taking a look over of the Ferrari 458. Bullet holes and torn metal snarled angrily at her, puckered and sharp. Scratches thicker than her thumbnail raked down the sides, and one tire had multiple lacerations. But the car still ran perfectly fine.

“This thing is a fucking tank,” Kat said, getting to her knees to check under the vehicle. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary... except the ridiculous amount of oil it was leaking. Katharine sighed in defeat. Her cerulean eyes looked to her battle worn partner. Panterra sported oozing grazes on her shoulders and neck along with a slightly swollen cheekbone and cut on her forearm. Other than that, she seemed perfectly fine - she had worse, after all. Katharine looked down at her counterpart’s clothes and frowned. Those sweats were doomed for the trash bin.

“We’ll need some disguises - those police men are gonna go through the ringer just to get their hands on us,” Katharine stated before walking to the trunk.

“We can hack into the Police records to erase any detailing on our descriptions,” Panterra added, making Katharine jump at how close she sounded. The lighter blond laughed nervously as she pulled out a duffel bag.

Kate scrunched her nose up. “I don’t think we should be doing that so close to the heist, otherwise it could be suspicious.”

“Good point. You got any other ideas, Kitkat?”

“Disguises!” Kate exclaimed,  her face lighting up. “I can get out my Gryffindor uniform from storage! Obviously it may be a little small now because of these babies,” she gestured to her chest, “but a little skin could be helpful!”

Panterra rolled her eyes. “Kate, I don’t think it would be very, let’s say, inconspicuous if we walk into the bank dressed as warlocks. Besides, nothing could contain those things.”

“Warlocks... you just called Harry potter a Warlock...” Kate breathed, her ears turning red before she turned on Terra haughtily. “Harry Potter is not a Warlock! He is a wizard of epic proportions!”

“I’m sorry?” Terra offered mockingly, eyeing the younger blond warily.

“Sorry doesn’t cut it!” Kat retorted before pulling a thick novel out of her bag. God, how many of those things does she have? Panterra thought incredulously.