six

Over the next few days, it's been going smoothly. Harry is back to himself, and still nothing from Casey and Sunny. At this point, I don't know what to do anymore. It seems like I'm hopeless and can't help myself so it's pretty much up to Casey and Sunny.

Why did I even give in? I should've known that Casey was going to screw this up. But no one knew it was going to turn out this bad. I wonder how long I'll be here. What if I never leave? I would never be able to live with myself.

Since now it's Thursday, it's almost a week since I've been here. It's actually going a little better. For example, when I touch someone, I still get that shock but not as hard an quickly. And I'm getting used to the normal heat.

Harry decides to go to a party tonight, I forgot what occasion it is, but I sure as hell don't want to go. He'll probably embarrass me or I'll probably embarrass myself who knows.

"What's for dinner?" Harry entered my bedroom and peeked his head in.

"What do you want?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm so hungry!" He placed a hand on his stomach as if he was going to die any second.

I just stare up at him, since I'm lying on my stomach and my elbows are propping me up.

"Well, Don't just stare at me, you fish!"

"What do you want me to do? Make them small then you'll call me Chinese?" I turned to lie on my back and crossed my legs.

He sat on the bed next to me and groaned. "Jessa!"

"Fine. Can we just have some McDonald's or something?" I whined.

"Some what?" He held a puzzled expression and tried his best to understand.

"Never mind.." I shook my head. How did they live without McDonald's?

"No, tell me." Harry lied on the bed next to me and stared at the ceiling.

"Well. I think around 1950s there will be a restaurant. Called McDonald's." I said.

"Ah.."

"And they have the best food. Oh my god. The fries. It's so delicious I could eat all night. And day. Night and day.." I found myself singing that song and Harry chuckled. I rested my head on his shoulder.

We seemed to bond as friends overall. Nothing more, nothing less. In fact, he's always on the phone with some girl who will most likely be at the party tonight. I'm sure she's lovely.

"Finish," Harry urged and I nodded.

"It'll be number one in a lot of places. And so far, the Big Mac is the famous burger," I ended.

"So if McRonald's won't exist until twenty more years, then why are you suggesting it? Will it pop out of thin air?" Harry frowned.

"Correction, McDonald's. And I forgot. I still forget that I'm actually here you know. It doesn't feel real. And heck no it won't pop out of air."

"Well excuse me, Queen of Food. And since you came from the future, I think anything is possible now," Harry shrugs.

"Not possible enough to bring my dad back," I mumbled softly as my mood abruptly altered.

"Hmm?" He asks me.

"Oh nothing," I say and get my head off of his shoulder and face the wall, trying to stop the saddens that's trying to win me over.

"What's the matter?" Harry asks softly.

"I'm fine. I don't think I want to eat."

"Jessa you need to eat something. Don't just sit around and mope all day."