CHAPTER 3

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

" hello" I say in a tired voice. but the only response I got was screeching.

" OH MY GO. guess what." at that moment I realized that I was talking to angie.

" what. what's wrong" I say sounding worried.

" nothing. its just that I've found you a job and your going to love it." I jumped up from bed as soon as she finished her sentence.

" what's the job." I asked.

" well...." she dragged on." jack and I got you an interview at Kingston Inc. as the new PA of Xavier Kingston." my eyes went wide. if you didn't know Kingston Inc. was the larges hotel company in the united states. to get a job there was like a dream come true. and the amount of money you get paid is just WOW.

" hello jasmine are you still there." I heard Angelina say.

" oh yes. sorry. how did you manage to get me an interview there."

" turns out that jack, is a friend of Xavier." I was silent for a while before saying any thing.

"oh ok. whens the interview." I ask

"tomorrow at noon." she explained

"ok well thanks your a life saver."

" no problem." after that we said our good byes and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the day pased bye uneventfully. i just whent shopping with the little money i had left for the interview tomorrow. angie also texted me the adress of the building. when i got home i got a call from an unknown number. but i answered any way.

" hello " i heard the voice say

"hello whom am i speaking to" i said back

" jasmine its me your mom" the voice squeaked out.

And with that i hung up. me and my mom weren't on good terms. she left me and my dad alone when i was little because i wasn't the daughter she wanted. so i see no reason to even talk to her.

And how did she get my number. that was the question that went throught my head as i went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Rember to do the following

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

~ STAY AWSOME~ to the right there is a picture of jasmines mother.

AND

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!