Chapter 15

___'s POV

A moment was needed to react to the name. You were too baffled to speak. "But... Levi...Why would he do it? Unless he wanted me all to himself... Eren! This could mean that he's jealous that we were in a relationship!" Sighing deeply, you closed your eyes, ready to sleep again to avoid life's problems for a few hours.

Taking a few moments to calm down, you began to speak. "Eren, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a bitch. It isn't fair for you to suffer because of my stupidity. I guess..." You said, a tear slipping out of your eye, running slowly down your face, before continuing, "I guess that I was heartbroken, thinking that you didn't love me. Even if the information that was provided to me was false, it still hurt me. A lot."

The pain he cause you was unbelievable. But it's too late now. You weren't sure if you loved Eren. Levi was in the picture now. You have gotten to know his other side-the soft one. It was definitely cute, no doubt about it, but he was still your Corporal. Eren came to you and have you a big, warm hug.

"I'm sorry too, ___. I should've told you I was going to leave, I should've done something- SOMETHING to save your heart from this pain. I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me." It was his turn to break down into tears. Such a sad sight... Nodding softly, you buried your head in his chest. "I forgive you, Eren." He squeezed you even more, making it hard to breathe.

After the embrace was over, you started to walk to the stairs. "Let's catch some sleep, okay? We can talk about this tomorrow. And Eren, where are you going to sleep?" He looked at the floor while pointing at it. "Here." Glancing at it, you cringed a little at it's dirtiness. "Okay then. Goodnight." He responded back with a 'Goodnight' well. Walking up slowly, you stared at Eren trying to get comfortable in the floor. "You idiot." You silently whispered, inaudible to his ears.

Opening the door to the room where Levi was sleeping, you smiled at such a sight. Even sleeping, he still was a very handsome man. Slipping under the covers with him, you gave him a fast peck on his lips. "I just might love you, Levi. Who knows?" Soon enough, you were asleep. Everything was fine. For now.

Sorry this chapter is short. I didn't update for a long time oops. So this message will be long-ish. Actually, I'm thinking of deleting this story. And I almost did, but I don't want to leave you guys with the biggest cliffhanger in history. So what I'll start doing is update every day, at least 3-4 times because I don't want you guys to keep waiting for me to update. I'll have a fun fact about this book for next chapter. Sayonara~