Chapter 6

Levi's POV 

 Walking out of the room where ___ was, I decided to clean my office until not a fingerprint was found on anything. On the way there, I passed Hanji and she started a conversation in which I was uninterested in. "You know that ___ is going out with Eren right?" I sneered, " I don't give two flying shits." Truth was, I really did. It hurt me a lot that the only girl I loved didn't love me back. Fortunately, my cold attitude hid my emotions. "Oh really? I thought you liked her." she chuckled, before continuing, "She's a beautiful young lady. I guess I'll tell her you don't have any feelings for her." Lately, Hanji's been acting weird and has often been asking me about ___. If anyone can figure out how I feel about anyone, it's Hanji. "Shut up, shitty glasses. She isn't asking you about me." Backing away slowly to my office, I left Hanji talking to herself about those two titans she's captured. Walking with no interruptions to my office, I was deciding on something. My goal is to get ___ to love me. Not Eren, but me. Eren is an annoying brat that doesn't deserve her. I know about taking care of people, so she'll be happy with me. ___'s going to be mine. All mine. Jaeger, your time is up.