Chapter 11

Eren's POV

Deciding to go and get Armin, I was frustrated that I couldn't find my way out of this damn forest. Since I'm in my teens, my anger got the best of me. I inflicted self-harm by biting down my thumb and transformed. Running fast, i was greeted by the sight of ___ falling down from the sky. 

What the hell? What is __ doing out here? Unless she read the letter... 

Quickly, I sprinted towards her and caught her just about 10 feet away from Earth. Then, I carefully raised her to look at her face. Sure enough, it was her.  ___ was looking at me with widened eyes. Right after, I heard a yell. It was Levi Heichou, coming towards me.

"Let go, you shitty brat!," he yelled. ___ warned him. "Levi! The Titans!" she pointed to her right, and there was three Titans. Levi yelled to me, " Eren! Kill the Titans and leave ___ to me!"

As ordered, I put ___ down quickly, but gently and took off. My first target was a 15-meter class and I punched it, knocking its giant head off. Then another 15-meter class approached me and I did the same as I did to the other. Finally, the last Titan came running to me, and I bit its head off. Checking my surroundings for any more hidden Titans, I felt exhausted and fell down. Far away, I heard a ear piercing scream, but I didn't have the energy to check it out. Darkness was taking over my body.

Levi's POV

After I made sure ___ was tightly holding on to me, I ordered my horse to start moving again. We were getting farther away from Eren. 

Eren, you're so dead once I take you back to Headquarters. You almost got ___ killed. I swear to God that if I found her dead...

I shaked my head quickly. I couldn't possibly think about ___, dead. Just the thought killed me inside. For awhile, everything was fine. We seemed to be approaching some old houses and my horse took a turn next to one. Unfortunately, there was an Aberrant that surprised both me and ___. Immediately, my horse turned the other way and the Aberrant was right behind. 

Great, something else happens again. I might lose my beloved ___, I thought.

Suddenly, the Aberrant snapped its mouth on my horse's tail and it freaked. ___ lost her grip on my waist and fell backwards, right in front of the Aberrant's mouth.

"___," I yelled, scared. Stopping to an immediate halt, I got my 3D Maneuver Gear in place. There was no way I was losing the love of my life to this Aberrant. The Aberrant who was kneeling, grabbed ___ and held her tightly in its hand. She screamed and I ran behind it, using this as my chance. Then, I used the handgrip to hook the wire into its neck and sliced it fast and nice. I was lucky because the Aberrant was about to bite ___'s head off. The Aberrant fell down forwards and let go her. She made a big impact with the ground. All was well. For now.

___'s POV

While falling down, you twisted your leg and cried out in pain. The Aberrant grabbed you with its hand and you screamed in fear.

 God please no! I don't want to die like this! Hey Mikasa... I guess we're going to meet again...

You noticed Levi stop and get off his horse. He went behind the Aberrant and quickly hooked his wire to its neck. The Aberrant brought you up to its mouth and you shrieked in fear. Then you heard the nice crisp slice, signaling that you were safe. The Aberrant fell forwards and let go of you. Falling down just added to the pain you already had. Crying out in immense pain, Levi rushed to you. He placed an arm around your waist and his hand held yours.

"Levi... My leg," you cried.

He looked at it before responding. "Damn. We're going to have to stay in one of these houses for the night."

Nodding, you try to stand up but almost fall before Levi catches you again. "No good, ___. I'm going to have to carry you. He carried you bridal style and you put your head on his shoulder. Levi walked to the nearest building and opened the door.

Inside, everything was messy and abandoned. "Tch. Disgusting." He walked, avoiding all obstacles and carried you upstairs. He looked for a bed, and found one, near the window. Placing you down, you tried to thank him, but didn't have the energy to speak.

"Shh ___, everything is fine." Levi bent down and kissed softly in the lips. You blushed a crimson red and spoke. "Levi.. What was that for?" He whispered, "___, that was my way to confess my love to you." What? The Corporal loved you? "L-Levi..." You passed out from everything that has happened today.

Thank you for reading! I really enjoy writing for you all. So sorry if this chapter is so short and I'm also really sorry for the late update! ;-; Please forgive me. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this and please comment and vote. Sayonara!~