Chapter 10

Levi's POV

I covered land quickly, hoping that I wasn't going to find ___ injured, or worse, dead. Minute by minute, I was getting anxious. ___, you stupid brat. You aren't allowed to die yet. We're supposed to get married and have beautiful children and fight the Titans until humanity wins, I thought to myself. I then saw an Aberrant out in the plain land. ___, you better not be dead. I'm going to find you. Just please be safe and alive. Seeing this Aberrant worried me because she's out there with no gear. After a minutes, which felt eternal, I was approximately one mile away from a forest. Suddenly, I felt the ground shake and then I saw ___ on her horse, leaving the forest swiftly. I was overjoyed that she wasn't hurt in any way. But the way that she left in a hurry out of the forest scared the shit out of me. Instantly, I saw three 15-meter class Titans running after her. I watched in horror as she was being persuaded and she was looking back at the Titans, not watching where she was going. Then the worst happened: ___ was kicked high into the air by one of the Titan's foot. She was kicked so fast that she was separated from her horse. There was no way she could survive that. Quickly, my horse and I went to ___ before she made contact with the ground and died on impact. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough and she was close to Earth when the ground shaked again and out of the forest came Eren in his Titan form. He then ran after ___ and caught her just feet away from the ground. Sadly, ___'s horse died, crashing to the ground. What the hell was going on?

___'s POV

All you could do was run. Run away as fast as your horse could manage. You kept looking back, seeing if any of the Titans caught up to you. Suddenly, you felt yourself in the air. You were kicked by a Titan's foot. Soaring to the sky, you dismounted your horse in the air. This is it. I'm going to die here. Either I will die crashing to the floor or I'll survive injured, and then get eaten by a Titan. You felt the ground shake once again, and Eren came out of the forest in his Titan form. No way. Eren's here. Eren, you frickin' brat. I'm going to die because of you. Then Eren came charging at you at full speed. You started shrieking at the top of your lungs. But the expected didn't happen. Eren didn't kill you. Instead he caught you just feet away from the ground. Oh my God. Eren saved my life. Eren brought you up to his face to look at him and you did look at him, wide eyed. He was looking at you and you were looking at him. Instantly, you heard a deep voice yell. You turned your head back and Levi was going to you. "Let her go, you shitty brat!" he yelled. "Levi! The Titans!" You point out to the three Titans and obviously, the 3D Maneuver Gear wasn't any use here in the open. "Eren! Kill the Titans ans leave ___ to me!" he yelled. Eren placed you down to the ground fast and was obeying the Corporal's command. Levi came towards you on his horse. "Get on before I lose you again," ordered Levi, with a hint of sadness in his voice. As ordered, you got on the horse, behind Levi. "Hold on to my waist tightly." he remarked. You grip your arms around his waist, as hard as you can. "Not that tight, ___." Levi declared. You blush lightly and loose your grip a bit. "Let's go!" he yelled with might. His horse started moving onwards and was really fast. You looked back and you saw Eren punching the head out of one Titan, killing it. He also killed another Titan by biting its head off. Eren seemed to get smaller, only because you and Levi were getting farther away. "Levi!" you yell at him. "What is it?" he questioned. "How is Eren going to get back to the Headquarters?" you ask him. He sneered, "That isn't my problem. Besides, he should have his horse." You were worried for Eren. From afar, you noticed some old houses and thought you could hide there until next day because it was not far from sunset. Levi's horse took a turn to the right next to a house when the Aberrant appeared from earlier, surprising both you and Levi. Screaming, the horse turned the other way to escape. The Aberrant was right behind you when it bit off part of the tail of Levi's horse. It reacted and 'jumped' that you lost your grip on Levi's waist and fell off, not far from the Aberrant's mouth. "___!" yelled Levi. This is it. I'm dead.

Hi guys! I'm like so happy that this book has any reads on it! I wrote it, not expecting it to get almost 3k reads! You guys are amazing! I've been told that Reader and Levi should end up together. BUT. This story is Levi and Reader and Eren. That means that this book will have a choice between the two. From your decision until the end of the book, there will be two chapters; one for Levi and one for Eren, depending on what you pick. If you want, you can read both parts. The choice between the two will be in the near future, so stay tuned. Anyways, thank you so much for reading, and please vote and comment. Also, please message me ideas for what you think should happen. Sayonara!~