Chapter 4. Trapped.

Jesse's POV.

I slowly opened my eyes, staring at the black obsidian wall in front of me. At first, it was incredibly hard for me to figure out where I was, but with every passing second I felt better. My terrible headache slowly went away, as well as the pain in my whole body. When I finally decided I was feeling alright to get up, I groaned a little, struggling to stand up. And that's when I realised how terrible things were.

Well, at first, I noticed that my hands were tied up behind my back. Strange, but I was sure it wasn't rope - the leash was cold and felt like solid stone. Next, I noticed my armour - and, hell, my normal clothes - were gone, and I wore an orange jumpsuit. It reminded me of the one I had in Sunshine Institute before I became an associate. Then I realised my cell wasn't made of obsidian - it actually was bedrock. So, either Romeo locked me up somewhere deep in the ground, or he wasted a lot of his powers to make my cage.

And the worst thing - I couldn't talk. No, I wasn't speechless. Actually, if I could, I would've said some "nice" things about the Admin, but I just couldn't. There was some sort of a mask wrapped around my mouth, so I couldn't move my jaw at all. That probably was like the one Xara used to wear.

I stood up, carefully looking around. Yeap, the whole cell was made of pure bedrock, even the only door. Of course, trying to open it would be no use, but I still tryed, usung my shoulders and head. That was right - the door was locked. I growled, stepping back. It wasn't easy to keep balance with my hands chained behined, so I fell on the cold floor.

The moment after that the door opened, and I hissed when Romeo came in, smirking. Once again, he pretended to be me, and seeing my own pair of eyes was even more terrifying.
- Oh, good morning. - He said, and his robotic voice made me shudder. - How was your nap?
Of course, I couldn't answer even if I wanted to, but seeing me like this obviously made him happy.

- Well, don't be so mad. - He grinned and pulled out a hand to pet me. I backed away, growling.
The Admin scoffed.
- I'd be very careful if I were you. - He threatend. - Or something bad might accidently happen to Petra.
I wanted to stop him, but everything that came out from my mouth were muffeled sounds.

- Well? - Romeo still held out his hand. If I could, I would've bitten him. But I was powerless. I couldn't do a thing.
Well, no, there was something I actually could do. I could be obedient, no matter, what it takes. I hated the plan, but if it meant that Petra and the rest of my friends would be safe, then... It was worth a shot. After all, this is what a hero does - putting lives of others before their own.

So I gulped and lowered my head, fighting the fury boiling in my blood. Romeo grinned and, once again, put his hand on my head. I really, really wanted to do anything to get away from him, but I just gritted my teeth and froze in one place. My wrists were sore, as well as my my jaw, and living through the most humiliating moment of my whole life wasn't helping.

- I see, you are learning. - The Admin smirked, slowly petting me. Chills run down from my neck to my feet - something I've never experienced. And, the worst part of it - somwhere deep inside, in the darkest corner of my soul, I actually enjoyed it. I flinched as that thought stroke me. What was going on with me?!

Romeo still messed around with my hair, and I closed my eyes, fighting with confusion. There was no way I could actually like it! It must've been another trick.
- Don't be scared, little puppy. - The imposter weakly patted my cheek above the mask. - Come on, I want to show you something.

With those words he left my cell, door opened. He didn't even need to check whether I was following him - we both knew I had nothing else to do. So I slowly, to not lose balance, stood up and followed my enemy.
I walked out from my cell and for a moment froze, staring at the place. It was some sort of a huge tall castle, made of stone bricks and blocks of wood. To be fair, it looked very, very beautiful. Despite The Admin was evil, he had a good eye for architecture.