Strike of Van Hellsing 'part 7'

Many days had passed since the hunter's attack and Dracula was still in very bad conditions in the infirmary.
His wounds would not heal and he wouldn't wake up either.

Mavis' fear for her father's health was growing stronger and stronger every passing day.

After the third day , the doctors finally let Mavis inside the room where Dracula was, something that she thought it would made her feel better, but no.

Seeing her father like that, unable to even wake up on an infirmary bed, stressed her out even more than before.

Ten days after

Mavis was sitting right besides her father, holding his limp hand. She was there for days, without rest.
The only thing the young vampire cared most right now was her dad.

Will she ever see him awake again?

She was about to fall asleep when a sudden movement of Dracula's hand shook her awake.
She immediately grabbed his arm with both of her hands and shook him lightly.

"Dad?" She asked him genlty.

A few seconds after, Dracula started moving his head slowly and dizzily. He frowned as soon as his scenses came back and felt the pain that was conquering his body but he didn't open his eyes. Just like he was seeing a nightmare.

Mavis tried to shake him awake again.

This time Dracula moved his head a bit more and finally opened his eyes slowly, as he was blinded by the light of the room.

"Dad! You are awake!" Mavis cheered happily.

"What happened? I feel like... Like I was impaled on this bed..." He said, giving a concerned look to his daughter's face. The mixed of the pain of his wounds and the ling time he was laying on the same possition made him feel really weird.

"If by impaled mean sleeping here for ten days straight, then yeah... "
"Ten days!?" Dracula said surprised with a louder tone on his voice.
He tried to get up but the stinking pain by the gunshot on his chest started hurting again.
He put his hand on the wound and hissed painfully.

"Dad, calm down! You need to lay down and relax. Rest. You almost died in that fight." She said and pushed him back onto the bed lightly.

"Yes Mom..." Dracula said sarcastically. Mavis just laughed and covered him with the blanket.

"What happened to the hunter anyway?" He asked curiously.

"Uncle Frank locked him into the
c

atacombs before he could wake up and now he is waiting for you to erase his memory." Mavis answered.
"But first we gonna make sure that you fully recovered."

"It will take me a long time to recover mavy-" Dracula was cut off.
"We have all the time in the world. He can wait." She said. "Now close your eyes daddy, you need to rest."

"You too. Come here." He said and opened both of his arms as he was about to hug her.
Mavis hesitated but finally layed down on the bed with him.
She placed her head on his chest. The sycronised movements of his chest made her sleepy and soon she was fallen into a well deserved rest after a long while.

Finally done with this story!

Now I want some ideas to start a
new one.

And requests are always open !

If you have any ideas please let me now.
PLEASE!!!