Strike Of Van Hellsing

Everything was normal in Hotel Transylvania. Everyone was with their family and were having a great night.
Mavis , the 114 year old daughter of count Dracula , was having fun with her friends , running and playing around the  hotel.
Her father ,on the other hand,was in his room, laied on his bed, his wooden coffin, and reading his favorite book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince. He actually never thought that human books would be so fascinating.

He was about to fall asleep reading when suddenly a knock on his door startled him.
"Who is it?" He said sleepily with a yawn.
"It's me daddy! Can I come in?"
"Of course mouse, come." He answered.
Mavis rushed through the door and jumped in his coffin with him, Sitting on the top of him.

"Were you sleeping? Am I disturbing?" She asked.
"No Mavey, I was just reading... What do you want little bat ?".

"Oh yeah" she said,"some new guests just arrived and started saying that someone was into the forest. They said that it was not monster nor seemed friendly. They want to see you." She finished.

Dracula could do nothing but stare at her with a concerned look on his face.

"Dad... Are you okay?" She asked sitting on his belly.
""I-I...yeah... I'm fine. It's just ...nevermind. Will you let me get up?" He said and Mavis sat up, letting him get up.

He didn't want to show it and scare his daughter , but he was actually scared. He understood that what was in the forest was not monster, but a human. And the last human  he had ever seen was the hunter who killed Martha. His name was Simon Van Hellsing.
He got out of his coffin and started muttering to himself.  He took his cape from his wardrobe and opened the door.

"Stay here Mavis." He said before stepping outside the door.
"But why?" She asked.
"Just stay here honey. This might be more serious than it seems." He said and left, closing the door behind him.

Mavis didn't say anything. She just stood there with a concerned look on her face. She knew that the best she could do was obeying her father, so staying in his room was the only thing she could do.
She laid back into his bed and tried to close her eyes and sleep, but just before that, her eyes met her mother's picture on the wall.

"What is happening mum?" Was the only thing she said.

After some moments she was fast asleep.

That's all for today guys! 

Thanks to @AthenaTheCellist
for the help. I really appreciate it.

Also, the next chapter will be up soon.

Bye!!