Strike Of Van Hellsing 'part 4'

Dracula rushed downstairs, his heart was pounding fast. This was the first time he felt that after centuries after the tragic incident.

He arrived to the lobby, only to find all the guests shouting at each other. There was a mess, something that Dracula never imagined could happen under his roof.

"Please everyone! Please don't shout! " He started trying to calm the crowd but no one was paying attention to him.
Soon he got pissed off.

"I SAID BE QUIET!!" He shouted and everyone suddenly stopped talking. Dracula had never done that before.
He smiled satisfied and started talking.
"Some human is out there and trying to get into our home, into the only safe place for us in the entire world. We will not let him in, no matter if he is a hunter or not. I will not let him in!" He said.

"Humans have destroyed almost everything we thought of home and safety. We will not let them again!" He said to the crowd.

"I will not let them again.." he said silently to himself.

The crowd cheered but soon stopped after a iron armor guard of Dracula entered the lobby in hurry.

"Sir! We have news from the forest!" The guard said.
Dracula moved closer to him ,walking fast. With the side of his eye, he cought Mavis watching from the top of the stairs.
He gave her a smile, telling her that everything was going to be alright.

"What is it?" Dracula asked the guard.
"Sir, he entered the haunted forest and he is moving closer to the hotel." The guard said.

Chills started running in Dracula's spine.

He rushed back upstairs to his room.
Apparently, Mavis followed him. But he didn't notice her.

He entered his room and locked the door. Then he laid on the door and sat on the floor. The truth is, he was terrified and had no idea what to do.

Mavis knocked the door lightly. "Dad? Are you in?" She asked slightly.

She heard the lock unlocking and the door opened, revealing Dracula's worried face.

"I'm going out there Mavis."he said with a weak voice.

"Dad no! I won't let you out there with him!" She shouted.
"I have no other choice... I have to end what he once started." He said and transformed into a bat, flew down to the corridor and out of the window.

He heard Mavis screaming  to him to stop and come back to the safety but he didn't . It broke his heart hearing his daughter crying his name but he had to go out there and finish the hunter.

...

After some distance and some searching into the forest, he finally found Van Hellsing, moving more and more closer to his home.

He flew down to him and transformed back to his normal form.
The hunter noticed him and turn around to face him.

"If it isn't the infamous Count Dracula!  You are exactly like my father described you. An old foul..." Said the arrogant hunter.

"I may be a foul, but who you are anyway?" Asked sarcastically.

"I am Trevor Van Hellsing. I am sure you and my grandfather knew each other, didn't you? Well, you killed him. Now it's my turn to kill you, monster." The hunter said and took his daggers out of his belt.

Dracula chose not to speak, but to keep his temple for the battle that was about to start.

"You will die tonight Dracula, and when you do, I will take care of your precious little daughter." Trevor said and started running towards the vampire. He attacked Dracula with his daggers but none of his attempts succeed.