Dead Night 'part 3'

This last chapter of this story is dedicated to my best friend marilena_rad , who has her birthday today.
Happy birthday my little shit.😂
Today, as your birthday present, I will try my best to make you cry in this chapter.
Hope you like it.

He heard footsteps running towards him but he couldn't understand who they were. He fainted.

"Dracula wake up!" Martha screamed as she took his body in her arms.
Blood was coming out of his chest. She looked around and saw a silver knife on the floor near him.
She also saw the hunter's body lying lifeless on the stairs.

"No, this cannot happen right now. DRACULA WAKE UP PLEASE!" She screamed as tears rolled down her face.
Suddenly he started moving and made some chocking sounds before opening his eyes lightly.

"M-Martha... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I .."
"Hush now love. You gonna be okay."
"No... The blood 'suppose to be on the inside....  He pierced my heart..."he said and a couple of tears ran Down his cheek. He grabbed from his wife's shirt a pulled her closer to him.

"Please promise me that you will protect her." He said.
"We will be together Dracula. You won't go anywhere!"
"PLEASE...promise me... "
"I..I promise." She said.
"I love you Martha... I worship you." He said and pulled her even closer and kissed her.

Martha tasted his blood on his lips while she was kissing him. She knew that this would be their last kiss ever, but what was breaking her heart was that she could do nothing to stop the grim reaper from taking him away.

Suddenly, his hand on her shoulder went limp and Martha opened her eyes and pulled away from the kiss.

He was dead.

And she was alone.

He was the one that she trusted more than anyone and now he was gone.

She broke down in tears as her sorrow started taking over her.
She felt her blood running cold into her veins and her heart stop beating in the moment of the realisation.

Her zing had once promised to her that he would keep her sate and away from any danger. And he did. He gave his life for her.

She heard the baby crying upstairs.

Now it was her turn to make her promise come true. She had to protect her daughter. With her life if she needed to.

She let off of his body and lay it down on the cold floor.
"I will come for you me love." she said and went upstairs to take her daughter.

When she came down again, she took his cape from him and put it on.
"You died like a hero. You will be buried like a hero." she said and left from the house , with her daughter in her arms.

...

Some days later...

Everyone of the monster population now knew about the death of Dracula.

Martha now was living into the castle of the Frankensteins, two of Dracula's best friends.

She  was planning on building a new castle, way bigger than her old one, in which she could  accommodate monsters from all over the world.

She remembered that Dracula had mention it a few times back in their old house.
He was dreaming on a life in which monsters could leave in peace and away from the human world. Safe and sound.

That's what she was about to do. 

...

"I made your dream come true and kept my promise my love." she said when she first stepped into the hotel Transylvania.
"Mavis is safe now"

That's it guys! This story has come to an end.

I think it pretty sad but this is an angst book and I am sad as hell. Sooo...

Hope you enjoyed it .
If you did, please leave a comment and a vote.