Head-banging

When I woke up the next morning, I was surprisingly happy. I'm not gonna let that piece of shit ruin my life. I can't believe I actually facebook stalked that jackass.

I got up, went for my run, came back and showered. Donna left already (AGAIN!) when I came back from my jog so I just went to school. Donna wasn't at school so I guess she was probably with her dad again. She said that he's recovering remarkably and that her visits really help. She just wished that Nylon would visit.

Speaking of Nylon, he and Jeremy decided to be walking down the hallway right when I was. Why?

I was about to turn the other direction and start to walk quickly but then I remembered, I'm not the one who should be running, he is. So I turned around and walked in that direction. As I was passing, Jeremy grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the closest room.

"What do you want, Jeremy?" I say, irritated.

"You never gave me a chance to explain." he said, pleadingly.

"Nothing you can say would change my mind, Jeremy."

"So this is it? This is how we're going to end."

"You chose your fate, not me." I said, then walked out.

I know, I'm a bit dramatic. I'm a drama queen.

Thankfully, this would be the last I see of him for the day.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Nothing exciting happened today, except when Donna came late to Ms. Fern's class and she completely blew up at her for being late because she hated tardiness. Poor Donna was just standing there all scared-looking but inside she was probably like "Eff you, bitch."

When I returned home, I was so bored! I decided to see what Guy was doing. I looked over to his bedroom but there was no one there. Guess I'm on my own.

Suddenly, I heard a car coming up the driveway. I peeped out and saw Nylon's car. In his passenger seat was the jackass himself.

"Why the fudge is he here?" I wondered out loud.

Hopefully, Guy left his balcony door open again.

The odds were not in my favour because when I twisted the knob, it didn't budge. Why did he choose NOW to lock his door? I really didn't want to face Jeremy right now but then I remembered something... I have nothing to be embarassed about. He should be the one hiding.

I know. I sound really immature.

I change into comfortable clothes and go downstairs to watch TV. After all, it is my house (well, my parents' but same thing). I walk down the stairs and I hear Nylon and Jeremy's voices coming from the kitchen so I go to the TV room, put on the TV and watch some "Punk'd".

It was the episode where Tyler The Creator was hosting. Shenae Grimes was being punk'd. Some weird stranger is coming to reclaim their dog and she's wondering if they're cute. Is she crazy?

When the guy gets all rapist-like, I burst out laughing and Nylon walked into the room at that very time. Wonder where Jeremy went?

"What are you laughing at?" he asked.

"None of your business." I say, rudely.

"I know you're probably wondering where Jeremy went. He went home."

"I don't care." I said simply.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Are you joking?"

"Ok, you're kinda scaring me so I'm just going to walk away slowly." he said, stepping back slowly.

"Nylon, wait." I said, causing him to halt. " Do you seriously want to talk, though because I have to let out my anger somehow." I say.