And The Fun Begins...

Recap:

"So, what I'm hearing is: you're not a virgin. Now the real question is who?" This game is gonna be real interesting...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Nylon's P.O.V.

"Who was it?" I asked. I found myself wanting to know more than I thought.

"Ok, I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone!" she said.

"Sure."

"ItwasLuisReynolds." she said really quickly.

Luis? My friend Luis! I feel a tad bit jealous.

"When did that happen? Do you and Luis even talk."

"Two years ago. We were both at a party and we were both had nothing to do and one thing led to another and you know how those things go. We were both drunk off our asses." she said. "And no, we don't talk that much."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say. So she had a one night stand with one of my best friends, what do I care?

"Your turn. Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare." I said. I wasn't going to be some dude who 'played it safe'. I'll take my dares.

"Ok, um, I dare you to tell me who your crush is. And don't say you don't have one because everyone has a secret crush." Knowing me she added, "No celebrity crushes."

Why did she know me so well? I was just about to say Jessica Alba.

I can't tell her who my real crush is because it's sad and pathetic. She doesn't even think of me like that. I doubt she even thinks about me.

Jordi's P.O.V.

I hope it's not someone I don't like.

"It's, um, Lucy Hannenburg." he said, nervously.

I laughed. She was the smartest *cough* nerdiest *cough* girl in the school. She knew how smart she was and rubbed it in everyone's face. I could tell he was lying, though.

"Ok, Nylon. I'll pretend to believe that."

"Truth or dare?" he said, looking all vulnerable. He looked slightly pale. He seemed nervous.

"Dare." I said. I wasn't going to be softie and continuously pick truth. He wouldn't let me live it down.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

We didn't play for much longer. I was starting to feel tired.

"Nylon, I'm tired."

"I know something that could wake you up." he said.

"A kiss."

"Seriously? That's the best you could do? How do you even get girls?"

"With my awesome charm and great looks." he said, giving me a handsome smile.

"Sure. Well, good night."

"Don't you want that kiss?"

"As if you would really kiss me, Nylon." It was the truth. Even though he may flirt, I doubt he'd ever kiss me.

"I would."

"No you won't"

"Yes, I would."

"No you won't"

"Fine!"

And he kissed me. He actually did it.

It was electrifying. His hand was roaming my body and vice versa. We were kissing very passionately. His hands travel to my shorts and that brought me back to reality! No. I thought. I can't do this. I'm dating Jeremy. This is his best friend. I quickly got off of Nylon and ran to my bedroom.