I'm not a stalker! Am I?

A.N. I know that in the previous chapter, I said Jordi had a boyfriend but it was not meant to be taken literally. It was more figuratively, you know what I mean?

......................................................

Today is Saturday- the best day of the week! Donna and I were going to the beach today. We live in California so there were lots of beaches. 

I was packing my stuff in my bag- towel, sunscreen etc. when Donna walked in, "Are you ready? We need to leave now if you want a good spot." 

"OK. Coming."

The only reason I wanted to go to the beach was because a certain someone was going to be there. Before you jump to conclusions, no it is not Nylon. I decided to ignore my feelings for him because I was probably going through a phase or something, The real reason I was going there was because Jeremy, his best friend (weird, right?) was going to be there. I knew because I had just 'happened' to see his Facebook status. No one knew of my crush, not even Donna, and I wanted it to stay that way.

We took Donna's car and we were on our way to the beach. When we pulled up to the beach, I knew at once that he was there. It was like a sixth sense.

"I'm gonna go find a spot while you park." 

I jumped out of the car before she could even answer. I looked around for him but instead I saw the douchebag. "Wonder where he is?" I thought. 

"Hey, Jordi."

"Hi Nylon."

"Looking for someone?"

I guess I made it pretty obvious that I was looking for Jeremy. I'm a horrible liar so I had to phrase my sentence carefully.

"Why are you at the beach alone?"

"I'm waiting for a few of my friends. Wanna keep me company?"

I guess I was off the mark with my sixth sense.

"Sure brother. We'll keep you company while you wait." a voice came from behind me. Donna!

Why, oh why did she agree to stay with him? Well, I guess I can see Jeremy when he gets here and all I have to do is sit here and converse with Nylon. Easy enough.

Fifteen minutes passed and two of Nylon's friends, Chris and Luis, had arrived. There was only one more person who had to come and he was taking forever. I just wanted to see his beautiful (A.N. I know that you don't call a boy beautiful but it fits. Sorry if it's weird) face. Donna went to the 'bathroom' and coincidentally, Chris disappeared at that moment. Donna and Chris had been dating behind Nylon's back and they were afraid to tell him so they hid it. I think he knew, though. Luis had also disappeared so I was stuck here with Nylon. I think he was actually trying to have a civilised conversation with me.

"So how's cheerleading practise going for the big game?"

"Great! Everyone loves the new routine."

"So can I come watch sometime." So much for a civilised conversation.

As if! The girls will be to busy staring at him to concentrate on practice.

"Sorry. No visitors are allowed unless they have valid reasons."

"Y'all have some strict rules in Cheer Town." he mumbled.

"Why do you want to come anyway? You'll probably be gawking at the girls and distracing them."

"I don't gawk at girls- girls gawk at me."

A deep voice stopped me from speaking, "I'm not interrupting something, am I?"

In my head I was like, "No sh!t" but then I recognised the voice.

"Of course not." 

Obviously Nylon was the person to answer because I was staring at him like a big idiot.

"Hey Jordi! How are you?" Jeremy asked.

"I I I'm great!" I hated when girls stuttered like an idiot but I couldn't help it- he was too hot!

"Dude I gotta go hit the washroom. Be right back." Nylon said.

He left and I was left there with my crush.

"Do you wanna go in the water?" he asked me.

"Sure."

My bathing suit was under my attire which was shorts and a tank top but before I did anything, Jeremy lifted his shirt and pulled it off.

Sweet mama of Jesus!! He had a 6-pack! I was seriously trying not to stare at his luscious abs.

He cleared his throat, which caused me to look up at him. His cheeks were slightly red, as if he were blushing. Why would he be blushing when I was the one who was just perving on him with my eyes.

I mumbled a sorry and took off my clothes to go in the water.

We went in the water and played a bit by splashing each other and trying to catch each other. 

Right now, I was running away from Jeremy who was getting ready to splash me. I think he tripped (don't know how he managed to do that in water) and he ended up right in front of me, holding my shoulders.

He was staring into my eyes and so was I. I put my arms around his neck we were leaning closer then

"JORDI! "

WTF!

.........................................

A.N. Thanks for reading!!! Please comment and vote, if you please.