Date with Jeremy

I couldn't find Donna anywhere. School was over now and I didn't see her in last period and I'm definitely not seeing her now. I was hoping and praying she didn't ditch me. As if on cue, my phone buzzed, indicating I had a message.

Sorry, Jordi. Can't make it to pick you up. Hop a ride with Jeremy? -Donna

I am so gonna take my own car tomorrow.

I called Jeremy, "Hey Jeremy. Can I get a ride?"

"Sorry Jordi. I'm in practice and I can't get out until 5:00. Why don't I send Nylon? He's not doing anything because he's suspended from playing, or something."

"Ok, but only because I'm really desperate."

I'm kinda excited about driving with Nylon. Stupid crush!

Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Nylon standing their, with a suspicious smile on his face.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

We got into the car.

"Where to?" he asked.

"I would tell you to drop me home and let me get my car but I need your help."

"What could I possibly help you with?"

"I need to go shopping and since Donna is practically MIA, I need someone to help me pick out an outfit for my date."

"You want me to go shopping with you? Do you want me to feel emasculated?"

"Please, Nylon. I'll do anything. Please." I begged.

"Ok, but I'll always remember this when I need a favour."

..........................

We arrived at the mall in five minutes time.

"Are you ready for this, Nylon?" 

"What is this, a test? Of course I'm ready. It's just shopping!"

"That's what you're saying now."

He snorted.

We went to five different stores and I still hadn't found the perfect outfit but I did buy accesories for the future.

Nylon was holding my bags like the perfect gentleman.

When we reached this fabulous store with everything purple, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Purple was my fave colour so I just had to go!

"Let's go, Nylon!" I said and grabbed his arm.

Obviously, this store was new because I had never seen it before. I knew I was going to find the perfect outfit here.

I grabbed this beautiful purple dress and went to try it on.

When I had put it on, I came out of the dressing room I turned to ask Nylon how I looked but he was already staring at me.

He had a strang look in his eyes- one I had never seen before in his eyes. He looked seriously hot!

"What do you think, Nylon?"

"Um, you look good." he said, snapping out of his trance.

"Why, thank you." I said, doing a little curtsy.

I bought matching shoes and we got of there.

...................

When we returned at my house, it was already dark.

Donna was still not home- her car wasn't in the driveway.

I carried all my bags upstairs to my bedroom, with the help of Nylon.

"So, this is what your room looks like. I've never been in here before."

He dropped the bags, ran to my bed and jumped in it.

"Come join me." he said, patting the bed.

"No thanks. I have to get ready for my date."

"Oh yeah. That!" he said, looking angry.

"I'm gonna go change." I walked out of the room, taking the clothes.

I changed then called Jeremy to pick me up.

He came in ten minutes time and then we were off...

......................

-THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING!!!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT! Dedicated to Billydee33 for her support! Thank you! :)

-Sorry if it's rushed, it came off the top of my head because I was actually going to delete this story...  

-On the right is a pic of the dress and the external link is the shoes.