Sad news! :(

Recap:

He was staring into my eyes and so was I. I put my arms around his neck we were leaning closer then

"JORDI!"

WTF!

.....................................................

I felt as if I could strangle Nylon. Why, oh why did he have to call me now.

"Jordi! Time to eat!" Nylon's facial expression was really amusing. I think it was a grimace but he was also trying to smile. 

What got up his butt?

Jer and I came out of the water to eat. 

"Where's Donna?" I questioned.

"Still in the bathroom."

He has got to be real dumb if he hadn't figired out what was going on between Donna and Chris.

"What do y'all want to eat. We brought sandwiches and ice cream."

"Ice cream." Jeremy said.

"Sandwich." Nylon said.

There was an awkward silence when we began eating, even though we were at the beach, so I tried to start a conversation about football.

BAD IDEA!

They began arguing about their favourite teams and they were talking about stuff I had bo clue about.

I was getting bored so I went to join a volleyball game. I doubt they'd realise if I leave. I was right because they just continued talking. That's guys for you.

I went up to a guy and asked to play and then we were playing. My team currently had six points while the other team had eight. This was the last round so we were either going to tie or the other team would win. We HAD to win!

The ball was coming toward me but I guessed the guy next to me also thought the same thing. We both dived for the ball and the outcome was not nice.

We both missed and our heads banged together.

Damn! It hurt BAD!

"Are you OK?" he asked, actually sounding sincere.

"Yeah. I'm OK."

"Are you sure? We can go get ice cream. Would that make you feel better?"

I have to admit, he was smooth.

I never refuse free stuff so I just had to say yes.

We walked to the closest ice cream man and he bought ice cream for me.

I didn't mention once that I already had ice cream.

"What's your name?"

"Jordi. You?"

"Guy."

"Huh?"

"That's my name. Guy."

"Oh. That's a unique name."

"If by unique, you mean freak then yes. Yes, it is."

I guessed he hated his name. It was a bit unusual. Not everyday you meet someone named Guy.

"Well Guy, I'm going back to my friends. Thanks for the ice cream."

"OK. Catch you later!"

He actually seemed like a nice guy. No pun intended. Ok, yes, pun is intended.