Truth or dare?

The date was awesome! We went on his family's yacht and had dinner in the moonlight. Romantic, right? It was honestly the best date of my life! We were now driving home. When he pulled up to my house, he rushed to my door and pulled it open for me. We walked up to my door and as I turned to tell him good night, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around then pushed my against my door.

I gasped. This guy is such a turn on, I thought. He smashed his lips against mine and as soon as we were just getting into the kiss, someone opened the door.

Jeremy and I tumbled down. I was below him but I didn't mind, though my lip was hurting because he bit when we fell and I guess I did the same because he said, "Ow!"

"Sorry." I said. "You know you can get up now, right?"

"What if I don't want to?" he said, and leaned down to kiss my again.

Someone cleared their throat. I'm guessing, the person who opened the door.

Jeremy got off of me and said, "Hey man! Sorry about that."

I'll take a wild guess and say it was Nylon, but that's just a guess.

"Sorry. I heard a noise. I didn't mean to, um, break up your little, um, yeah I'll go now," he said, awkwardly. He walked away. I got this strange feeling, though.

"Wanna pick up where we left off?"

"Sorry, Jer, I'm tired. Tomorrow?"

"Ok, but I'm holding you to that."

After he left I got changed and took a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I ran into Nylon, practically. This is now the second time for the night that I've ended up underneath someone.

"Ow, Nylon." My towel was now slipping off of me. "Get off!"

"Is that the proper way to talk to someone?" he asked, with his eyebrow raised. He looks so hot right now. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

"I don't care. Get off! My towel is slipping."

"How is that a bad thing?"

"Seriously. Get off!" My towel was seriously going to come off completely.

Eventually, I pushed him with as much force as I could but my towel fell anyway.

Great! I'm standing here, naked. Thankfully, Nylon was too busy rubbing his head because he hit the wall when I pushed him. 

"Oh shit! My head is bleeding! When did you get so strong?"

"Shit! There's blood on the wall!" I exclaimed.

"My head is freaking bleeding and you're studying about blood ON THE WALL! The wall is most likely replaceable. My head isn't that easily replaced."

"Ok, I'll get the first aid kit but I'm gonna change first."

"Ok." he said.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

It was now 11:00 pm and Donna still wasn't home yet. I was getting seriously worried so I texted her. Thankfully, she replied quickly:

Spending the nite with my dad in the hospital. Sry 4 makin u worry. :)

-Donna 

"What'd she say?" Nylon asked.

"She's spending the night with Uncle Neil." I responded.

"Ok. Thank god she's safe!"

"Yeah," I said, feeling uncomfortable being alone in an empty house with him.

"Why don't we play a game?"

"Like what?" I asked suspiciously.

"It's a get-to-know-each-other-better game."

"What's it called?"

"It's truth or dare."

"Seriously? Ok, but no dares that are inappropriate."

Nylon's P.O.V.

"Seriously? Ok, but no dares that are inappropriate."

"Ok, me first." I said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." she said.

"Playing it safe, huh?" I was gonna make this so exciting!

"Of course," she said, smiling.

"Ok." I said, thinking, "Um, what's your favourite colour?" I asked. I'm gonna start off easy.

"Purple, duh! Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare." he said.

"I dare you to prank call Mr. Harold now and pretend to be gay."

"Ok, no problem." 

Mr. Harold was this really annoying, homphobic teacher.

I blocked my i.d on my phone and called him.

"Hello?" I said in a really gay voice.

"Chester? Is it you? Can we meet up and have some fun?" I said.

Mr Harold seemed flustered. He muttered  "Wrong number" and hung up.

We were laughing our butts off.

"Ok, my turn" I said. "And you can't choose truth again."

"Why?" she pouted. She looked so freaking hot when she did that. I know I shouldn't be thinking this about my little sister's best friend but it was true.

"Because that's the rule."

"There's rules?" she asked.

"Yes. Truth or dare?"

"Fine, dare!" she said.

"I dare you to tell me if you're a virgin and if not, who was your first?"

"What?" she asked outraged. "That's personal! Plus, that's two dares."

"So, what I'm hearing is: you're not a virgin. Now the real question is who?" This game is gonna be real interesting...

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N Ok. I know it's short, I'm sorry. THANKS FOR READING!!! Dedicated to prettysparkle565! 

Please vote and comment!!! :)

Luv ya

-SarcasmRocks :)