Sebastian Vettel

VettelFerrari Here you are! I hope you liked it! 

"Mr. Vettel!"

"Sir, SIR!"

"Over here, Sebastian, over here!"

You rolled your eyes at the eager and utterly clueless reporters as you shouldered your way past them and to the vacant area by the back part of the podium. You watched as the Ferrari driver entered the throng of fans and reporters, flashing them reserved smiles and giving half-hearted waves. Judging by how small his answers to the other reporters were you knew you would have a better chance with your go at interviewing the very handsome driver. You nodded to your crewmen to start the camera.

He tore himself away from the crowd and sure enough was lead down the path to the very spot where you were waiting for him, all smiles and kindness. 

"Mr. Vettel, I know it's been a trying day but I was wondering if I could have a word with you?"

You had to bite back a snicker as the one and only Sebastian Vettel stopped mid-stride and turned, his eyes on anything but you and your camera. "Look, I'm sorry but I am not in the mood to be patronized."

You felt bold, seeing the defeat on the man's face. "I just wanted to ask why now and not in your earlier races did you decide to try your back end swing into the turn to get yourself ahead of the cluster?"

Immediately Sebastian's face lifted to meet your eyes, surprise as well as a hint of excitement greeting you. You smiled kindly, taking note of his taller frame as you extended your microphone further out. 

"I am genuinely surprised you noticed that. I thought you reporters never watched the race, only ask the questions given you by your producers."

You laughed, nodding. "I guess you can say I'm not like most reporters."

Sebastian nodded his head in return with an impressed frown. "Alright. Alright. So you noticed the turn." He reached a hand up and scratched his beard, something that looked really good on him along with his disheveled helmet hair. "I guess the reason I didn't try it in any of my other races is that I was worried it wasn't going to work. I thought it was a risky move."

You raised your brows and placed a hand on your hip. "Mr. Vettel? Taking risky moves? Shocking to be sure! Should we be keeping an eye out for more tricks on the track?" You were trying really hard to keep it professional but there was something about his smile that made it really easy for you to feel relaxed around him. 

Sebastian laughed. "You should be on the track with me, you wouldn't be so surprised. First-hand experience at what tricks I have up my sleeves."

"Oh? Is that an invitation, Mr. Vettel?" You weren't sure if you should be excited or shocked. So you just gave him a coy look.

Sebastian leaned in a bit and looked around like he was sharing a secret, winking at the camera over your shoulder. "Are you scared?"

You scoffed at that, the microphone dropping slightly as you leaned in as well, your words coming out with a bit of laughter. "Should I be? It's been a while since you've wrecked last."

Sebastian laughed nervously as he pointed a finger at you. "Hey now, that last one wasn't my fault."

You shook your head as you laughed too, the two of you forgetting about the interview. "I'm sure that's what they all say. Though in your case you didn't even care to turn the car."

Sebastian Vettel's face was nearly as red as his uniform. "Alright...alright here...let me," he cleared his throat and laughed a bit as he gave a single nod to the camera behind you before looking you right in the eyes, "I'll share a secret with you, but you have to lose the camera first."