Chapter Two -- Private After Party

I sat on the passenger side of Ethic's black Lexus Coupe while he rolled the car onto our circular drive way of our two story brick home. He parked right behind Kandy, Erik's baby sitter, blue Toyota Camry. We both got out and began walking up to our house.

"Did you have fun?" Ethic asked.

I nodded my head, 'yes'. "Yeah. The night was filled with surprises. I still can't believe Red was giving Vegas lap dances."

Ethic laughed. "And took her home! My boy Vegas probably hitting it right now."

"She won't take it that far, Ethic."

He shrugged. "Yo' girl was drunk as hell though."

"True."

We both stepped in the house to be greeted by a sleepy Erik in Kandy's arms.

"Oh, hi, Mr. and Mrs. Davis. I was just putting Erik to bed."

I smiled warmly before grabbing my son. "Thanks, Kandy."

I began climbing the stairs in the foyer, leaving Ethic to pay and dismiss Kandy. I opened Erik's Spider-man themed room door and layed him on his spider bed. I tucked him, kissed his forehead, and began walking out of the room.

"Mommy?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Erik's eyes was filled with sleep and barely opened. I walked back over to his bed and sat on one of the black spider's eight legs.

"Hey, baby. I thought you was sleep," I said in the voice I use when I'm only talking to him.

He nodded his head. "I was, Mommy. I just wanted to tell you, 'Happy Birthday'."

I smiled and reached over to hug him. I wouldn't trade moments like these for the world. "Thank you, baby. Now get some sleep, okay? Its late."

He covered his mouth, letting out a long yawn. "Okay, Mommy. I love you."

I smiled again. "I love you too."

He smiled, turned over to his side, then closed his eyes. I turned off his night light then left the room. My son wasn't the best behaved child and I've had to slap his little ass plenty of times, but he's still a good boy. Angel at night, Problem Child at day.

I walked down the hallway to the master bedroom. Ethic was sitting up against the headboard, looking through some papers. I slid my dress down from my body, revealing my matching lace Victoria Secret bra and thong panties. I threw my body on the bottom half of the bed by Ethic's feet. His eyes didn't move from the papers.

"Ethic," I called his name softly.

He didn't look up.

I put my hands on my full C-cup breast, fondling them.

I turned his name into a moan, "Ethic baby."

He flipped the page he was looking at to the other side. His eyes began scanning it.

I mentally sighed. I let my hands roam down to my panties. I played with lace on top of my opening before sliding the panties down my thighs, calves, then ankles. I grabbed the panties from my foot before throwing them at Ethic.

I reached my hand down, letting my cold slender fingers touch myself. I let out a soft moan. I looked over at Ethic. The papers was now next to him on the bed and his eyes was focusing on me.

I smiled. Works every time.

I continued my show. I began rubbing myself in a motion. Making my hips rise from the bed. I grabbed my right breast, gripping it firmly in my right hand while going to work with my left hand.

I moaned louder, moving my hips back and forth. Up and down. I looked over at Ethic who now hand his thick nine inches in his hand. I rolled over to my stomach, closer to him. I stuck my fingers in my body, grinding against my hand slow then fast.

"Mmmm Ethic!" I yelled out, even though he wasn't touching me.

I pulled my fingers away and crawled over to him with my juices running down my inner thighs. I wrapped my legs around his top body and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Fuck me."

I raised my body to slide on his dick. He pumped while I rode. Fast then slow. Slow then fast. The headboard banging to our beat. We both reached ecstasy as we came together.

Out of breath, I let my body fall against Ethic's sweaty one, both of our body's sitting up and with his pole still inside of me. He put his arms around me, holding me close as our breathing calmed down. I shut my eyes, feeling the peaceful feeling of sleep take over me.

Ethic kissed my forehead and began rubbing my bare back. I wrapped my arms around him as he slid down from the headboard and under the covers of our king sized bed. We both fell into a good night's sleep.