Chapter 12 ~Part 2~

~Shane's POV~

Realizing this made me panic a little bit.

What was going to happen when I go into my apartment with Joey as the only other person there? Obviously I'm not going to be able to control my feelings...I'll have to try my best though.

I looked through my rearview mirror and saw that Joey was following behind me. I tried to stop myself from coming up with crazy scenarios of what could happen when I get home.

I blasted some music really loud on the radio and attempted to sing along to get my mind off things. I was happy because it worked.

We were almost there, so I began preparing myself.

"Shane, you can do this," I kept telling myself. My confidence began to falter though because I kept thinking about Joey's mesmerizing eyes.

I parked the car in the apartment's parking lot and I saw Joey's car pull up next to mine.

He turned off the engine and smiled his adorable smile as he came out of the car.

"So, where's your apartment?" Joey asked.

"Oh, uh...it's um...over there." I pointed in the general direction of my apartment and headed toward the elevators.

I really need to get my shit together. And I really have to stop stuttering.

We quietly walked the whole way. Joey was just looking around.

When we got there, I unlocked the door and escorted Joey inside.

"It's not much but...yeah. Make yourself at home," I said as he began studying the living room.

"You have a really nice apartment, Shane," Joey said smiling.

"Well I didn't earn any of this stuff..." I thought.

"So, are you ready for the celebration?" Joey exclaimed excitedly.

"Uh...." I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry! There's no cake or anything. It would be weird to have just two people sharing a whole cale anyway."

"Oh okay," Joey was trying his best to not make this awkward. I could tell. But, it just wasn't really working for me because it was still awkward to just have us two. Alone.

"Maybe we should watch TV...?" Joey suggested. He reached for the television remote and turned it on.

Nothing came up. There was just a flutter of black and white dots dancing on the screen.

I reached out for the remote and shut it off.

"Why do you have a TV if you don't have cable, Shane?" Joey asked. He looked a bit confused.

"Uh...I just don't like to watch TV...?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

Joey didn't seem to believe me, but he let it slide which I was thankful for.

"Um. I have to go to the bathroom." I excused myself and went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. Oh, you thought I came here to escape the situation? Well...I guess that's one of the reasons, but it was so nerve-wracking that I actually have to take a shit.

I didn't really want to tell Joey that I'm a broke loser that has no money. It was so embarrassing and I didn't want any sympathy either. I want this to be a private matter. I want this to be a problem that I should handle by myself without anyone knowing about it.

I flushed the toilet after I did all my...you know...and left the bathroom (of course after thoroughly washing my hands with soap and water) to find Joey sitting on a couch intensely looking at a piece of paper.

A piece of paper. Wait...paper. PAPER. PAPER.

I looked at the kitchen counter where I put it.

IT'S NOT THERE.

I opened my mouth to say something but Joey beat me to it.

"You can move into the extra bedroom in my apartment."

WTF DID I GET MYSELF INTO
____________

A/N: YAAAAAS FINALLY GOT A CHAPPIE UP! (It's kinda wierd calling it that <_<)
Hope you enjoyed it! And sorry if it's really short.

SCHOOL IS OVER ON WEDNESDAY. HALLELUJAH!

And SHANE'S HAIRCUT GUYS. HIS HAIRCUT.

And I'm still waiting for the Shoey vids guys. I remember Joey said that they did a third tumblr tag and Shane tried oculus. WHY DIDNT THEY POST THOSE YET.

Also, I can't lie, but I kind of ship Shane and Chris. OF COURSE NOT AS MUCH AS SHOEY THOUGH. I think I had to point that out before you guys kill me.

I'll post a new chapter soon!

A few questions you can answer (I'll reply back lol):

1) What do you think of his haircut? AND WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION WHEN HE SAID IT WAS A WIG FOR A FEW MONTHS?

2) Did school end for you guys?

3) What do you think of Shane and Chris (lol) and what do you think their ship name would be?

There's the questions of the day and I'll see ya next time! :D

AND I JUST REALIZED. 5772 READS?!?!?! THAT'S AMAZING GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH.