Chapter 12 ~Part 1~

~Shane's POV~

Oh my god yes! I am finally hired. I don't think this job is going to get me much though, so I might have to cut down on the TV watching and I have to think about saving money...

I would usually be laying in bed and playing games on my phone right now, but I am in fact brushing my teeth. Yes! I'm finally not being lazy! I just took a shower too! I know right?! I can't believe it either! The day started off on a perfect note and I couldn't be happier. You probably already guessed that today is the first day of work, but I am kind of excited about this considering the fact that I haven't made a penny in my life. This is going to be a new thing for me.

I tried to look my best since it was my first day for the job, so I shaved (just a little bit) and I straightened my hair, and I put on the best looking clothes that I have.

I have to get there in 15 minutes, so it was perfect. I got into my car and drove off towards the direction I remember going when I went to the frozen yogurt shop two days ago.

I pulled up into an employees only parking spot. It felt great to be able to put my car into an exclusive spot. It made me feel pretty special. Before I set foot out of the car, I had to check again if my hair was in place and if there was anything on my teeth or face. I smiled at myself and repeated in my head, "You can do this Shane. You can do this," and prepared myself to enter.

I went into the shop, and since it was a little bit before opening hours, it was empty except for Meghan and another girl who I didn't recognize.

"Hey Shane!" Meghan came up to me and greeted me.

"Hey," I said back with a smile.

"Welcome to the first day of your job! Are you excited?" Meghan asked.

"I pretty much am. Where should I start?" I answered.

"Well, first I need to give you your nametag and apron and I need to teach you the basics," Meghan explained, "but first let me introduce you to the other employee."

I looked over to the other girl again. She was pretty cute. She had a simple short sleeve shirt, with cute jean shorts and she had blonde hair that went down ahead of her shoulders.

She walked over to me and greeted, "Hey Shane, my name is Lisa." She put her hand out for me to shake it.

I shook her hand as I politely said, "Nice to meet you too."

"So now, we have to clean the place before we get here. Shane, you can clean the floor while Lisa and I clean the countertops and tables. The mop and bucket should be in a closet in the back."

I nodded and followed her orders and went into the closet to get the cleaning supplies. As I was in the closet, I faintly heard another voice greeting Meghan and Lisa. Oh, there must be a fourth person.

I wheeled the bucket out and mop and began to clean the floor under the tables and between them.

"Shane?"

I looked up and the day couldn't have gotten any better. It was the boy with the amazing green eyes and gelled up brown hair.

"Joey?!" I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Oh...so I'm guessing you guys already know each other...?" Meghan asked.

"We're like best friends!" Joey said and put his arm agressively around my shoulder. And let me just say, that kind of made my spine tingle. "So, are you working here now?"

"Yeah, he's the new employee," Lisa answered for me, "he's the rookie, but don't worry. It's not like we're going to boss you around or something." She said as she continued to wipe the counter top under the yogurt dispensers.

"Wow! What was your job before this?" Joey was curious why I chose this job rather than something else.

"Oh...I actually never had a job before this..."

"OH MY GOD," I jumped a little bit because his sudden outburst actually startled me a little bit. "We HAVE to celebrate!!! We should all go to your house and have cake or something!"

"No...you don't have to do that for me. It's not that big of a deal," I said. I didn't want people to come because I would be embarassed by how messy the room is. I don't want to embarass myself in front of my co-workers! Definitely not!

"What do you mean it's not that big of a deal? I got one when I got my first job and so does everyone else, so you deserve one too. It's final. We're going to your house right after work and celebrate!" Joey announced.

I sighed in my head, but I couldn't say no any further and besides, Joey was offering me something and I should gladly accept it.

The work throughout the day wasn't much. I just cleaned helped people get their frozen yogurt and took over the cash register from time to time. Working wasn't so bad especially when you have really nice people around you. After all of that cleaning and talking and learning, the day was finally over.

"Good job today, guys! And especially you, Shane, because you did a really good job for your first day here!" Meghan congratulated all of us for our hard work.

"So, are you guys ready to go to Shane's house to celebrate?" Joey excitedly exclaimed.

"About that...I already have plans made for tonight...sorry Shane," Lisa turned to me and apologized.

Meghan practically said the same thing, "I promised my friends that I would go catch a movie with them right after work ended today. Sorry Shane for missing it."

"Well, even though you guys are not attending, we're still going to Shane's house and we're going to have fun without you!" Joey teased them.

We all gathered our belongings and went our separate ways after we said our goodbyes. Joey and I are going in our own individual cars. Joey said that he would follow my car back to my house. I pulled out of the parking spot I parked in earlier and I saw Joey's car slowly trail mine.

I drove for a little bit and then it hit me. I'm going to be in my apartment with Joey Graceffa (whom I have a cruch on) ALONE.

_________________________

A/N: Sorry guys, I had to seperate the chapter into two parts again because I am SOOOO sleepy, and I STILL have to start my homework (I hate procrastination sometimes...) Sorry if this is short guys... :/

Anyway, I hope you like the story! And I am so thankful that you guys read this story :D

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK BY COMMENTING!!

Also the picture at the side of Joey Graceffa is a picture I drew around 1 1/2 weeks ago :)-------->

ALSO, HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER?!?!?! :D (Credits to myself :P)

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:

Twitter: @peppy210

Tumblr: 1dniamandzarry <----- I post other stuff. Not just one direction.

Instagram: @peppy210