Chapter 4

written by; DCarlsen13 

Joeys P.O.V

I got in my car, my tea in hand trying not to spill it in Satsuki. ‘Now to Cat’s house’ I thought taking out my phone to text her.

Joey - I’ll be there in 10! :)

I clicked the send and started my car, putting on my seatbelt and driving out of the parking lot, thinking of, the one, the only Shane. I shook my head, trying to get those thoughts of Shane out.

“I’m going to see Cat, MY GIRLFRIEND” I said out loud, knowing no one else could hear.

Once I got to Cat’s house, the thoughts of Shane were still in my head, the way he flipped his hair and the used his hand the smoothed it out, and his piercing blue eyes made me have butterflies, that I’ve never had with Cat. After a couple minutes of sitting in my car outside of Cats house, I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my car, closing the door behind me. I walked to her door and knocked. I may be dating her,  but I’d never walk into someone’s house, unless it’s mine. A couple minutes later cat opened the door, wearing a VERY skimpy lingerie piece.

“Hey babe” she said

I gulped.

Shanes P.O.V             

I sat in the same place in Starbucks, not wanting to look at Joey’s car. There was one thing I knew for sure is that I have a major crush on Joey. He is perfect, perfect hair, skin that glows, beautiful green eyes, a nice smile and bright white teeth. I don’t think there is one flaw in Joey. Me on the other hand is full of them, I hate myself. I was tired of sitting here, I got up and threw away my coffee away, not caring it was still full. I then texted Shanna’

Shane - Hey, can you pick me up and we can go back to your place, I don’t want to go back to mine.

A few minutes later she responded.

Shanna – I’m busy, sorry. :(

I sighed and began to walk out of the store, and then walk home. I sighed again as I walked down the sidewalk, kicking the leaves that were now falling off the trees and were changing shades of reds, oranges, and yellow.

‘I’m useless’ I mumbled to myself.

The thoughts of Joey with a girl frustrated me to an extent that I can’t even describe. I kept on kicking the leaves that were below me. ‘I don’t want to go home’ I thought.

I walked down the street that was close to my house, looking at the houses filled with happy families. I always wondered what its like to have a nice family, one that didn’t have a dad that doesn’t beat me, and my family up. I looked at a house up ahead, it was large and painted light blue, I saw a boy standing in a doorway, trying to block something or someone. And as soon as looked I knew exactly who it was. Joey.