Jealousy

ITS FINALLY HERE
VAL EDITION

"I thought it was gonna be a nice day... Until that B*TCH walked across my path"

Is literally the only sentence to describe Val  as of the moment. It was Friday night. She, Tequila, Eggsy, and Ginger were over at the pub Black Prince chilling with drinks and celebrating TGIF. They had a couple drinks, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company. Two Brits and two Southerners arguing if whisky is spelled with or without an e. I'll just spell it without an e cause I'm too lazy to type an extra letter.

Like said, it was all going fine. Was.

Ginger and Val had went over to the counter to order a few more drinks. They had taken their ordered drinks in their hands and were on their way back to their table. When they arrived there Eggsy and Tequila were sat opposite each other and beside Tequila was an unfamiliar brunette girl with the most caked and messed up make up ever. Her outfit was skimpy, her heels were almost like someone messed up the Empire State, and she played with her hair as she hopelessly flirted with the guys. She rested one of her hands on Tequila's leg and he tried to push her away but she seemed persistent.

Seeing this sight from afar, made Val stop at her tracks. The pit of her stomach boiled up with anger and disgust at the woman. Her eyebrow twitched and her grip on the glasses tightened so much Ginger thought the fragile glasses would crack. Her whole body tensed and she clenched and unclenched her jaw.

But then Val removed all the tension in her body taking a deep breath then exhaling a loud heavy sigh. She unclenched her jaw, put on a forced fake smile, and looked friendlier than she did earlier. Her grip on the glasses loosened and with a relaxed stance she strut her way towards them making her hips sway on purpose and supporting her confident stride.

Tequila saw her coming from afar and smirked. Eggsy looked highly uncomfortable and Ginger just felt awkward. Val gently placed the glasses on the table and Ginger went to sit down next to Eggsy. The blonde paid no attention to her and kept trying to flirt with Tequila when Val cleared her throat. The brunette looked to Valentine and actually had the nerve to raise an eyebrow. Val resisted to urge to electrocute her or shoot a stun dart at her right there and now.

No matter her emotion, Val's plastic smile still stuck on her face and she still spoke in a gentle voice. "Good evening. Who are you, I may ask?" Val said. "It's Brittany" she replied.

"Well Brittany, you're in my seat. If you could please move or find a different seat that would be deeply appreciated"

Brittany didn't move an inch and just raised an eyebrow. "You are sitting here? Next to him?" She said it as if it was the most stupid and unbelievable thing ever. Val's eyebrow visibly twitched but she remained calm and collected.

"Yes. I just said that now please move"

"Last chance Brittany" Val thought.

"Well yeah but Tequila and I are still catching up" the girl shrugged.

Val raised an eyebrow and took a small glance at Tequila who looked nervous. Which was very out of character. He was rarely nervous for anyone or anything. Except Val.

"Catching up? You two know each other?" Val asked giving Tequila a queer look. Her boyfriend just looked around trying to be nonchalant as possible.