VII

Daylight came and Val decided to dress in work out clothes...

She remembered where the gym was from the short tour given to them. She woke up pretty early and Eggsy was still asleep. She left a quick note saying

"Morning Eggy! Went to the gym for a quick work out. Be back soon =)"

She left it on the bedside table, put her hair into a messy bun and went out. She easily found the gym and greeted the agents that looked at her curiously good morning with a smile.

She arrived at the gym, no one was there. She started doing her own thing starting with a warm up and stretching before going to push ups, pull ups, planks, butterfly sit ups, squats and running on the treadmill.

She was running her 7th kilometer, dripping with sweat when Agent Tequila walked in.

"Good morning Valentine" he said enabling her to recognize his voice as he came up from behind her.

"Good morning Tequila" she managed to greet between breaths never stopping from running.

"How is it that wherever I plan to go you are there?"

"The question. Dear sir. How is it that you seem to come up wherever I am?"

"Touchè"

Val stopped her treadmill and got off it taking deep breaths. She finally had a look at Tequila and went red went she noticed he was half naked with only jersey shorts and sport shoes on.

She tried so hard not to stare at his toned chest and defined abs as staring is considered rude. She stole quick sneaky glances. But she wasn't the only one checking someone out.

As she removed her jacket leaving her in her sports bra exposing her defined V-line. Tequila openly stared at her watching her every move and struggling to keep his eyes anywhere but there.

He's going to have a hard time getting that image out his mind. They didn't say anything to each other as both did their own thing working out and stealing glances at each other.

They both would deny they were seeing the other as eye candy. The pair could be literally drooling over each other.

An unspeakable tension hung in the air as a loud silence rung.  They both suddenly felt an urge of aggression, want, and passion run through them.

They continued to work out on their own until Tequila said "You know. I think it's time to have some fun. You up for a spar?"

"A-A s-spar. With you?" She stuttered

"Obviously. See anyone else in here you can spar with?"

"Well. No" she said making her way to Tequila.

"I'll take it easy on you. Or not. You'll never know" he said with a smirk.

"Well I can say you're just doing this to show off your masculine prowess" she said getting in position.

Tequila smirked "Maybe or maybe not"

Val bit the insides of her cheek trying to keep a smile off her face.

"Okay. In 3, 2, and--" He didn't finish as he immediately tackled her to the ground pinning her against the floor.

Val was unprepared for it. She didn't see it coming. All the warmth coming from him overwhelmed her and she had that feeling of flutters in her stomach once more.

But worse than flutters. Screw butterflies in her stomach it felt like a whole damn zoo. Once more she tried to shove him off but successfully failed.