VI

Val activated her watch to stun and pointed it at the sound of the voice...

Turns out it was just Agent Tequila, still wearing the same clothes with a bottle of whisky in his hand. She lowered her watch and reset it to normal. She was about to slouch once more on her seat like she was before he came but quickly corrected her posture.

"Good evening Agent" she said.

He scoffed taking a seat on the other chair. "Call me Tequila, and please. Slouch all you want. No one to impress here"

"I beg to disagree" she thought but forced herself to slouch once more into her relaxed position.

"You know you're only wearing a thin robe over your night gown right? With nothing to cover your head you'll get a cold"

Val looked at him in surprise and said "I fail to see why you would concern yourself with me. I'll be fine"

He ignored her statement and took off his cowboy hat. "Here. Put it on"

Val shook her head. "No thanks you can have your hat. You'll get a cold. My robe will suffice"

"I'm the one who's going to get a cold? I still have my jacket you can have the hat. If you put it on or not I still ain't wearing it"

Val shook her head and sighed in defeat. "Alright then"

She took the hat from his hand and put it on. Backwards. This made Tequila chuckle at her confusion.

"I'm wearing it the wrong way aren't I?" She said embarassed.

"Yes you are. Here let me fix it" he said between chuckles.

He reached across the table to put the hat on her head the right way. "There much better. Ya'll never wear cowboy hats in London?" He asked taking a sip of his whiskey as Val looked at the milk in her wine glass swishing it as if it was wine.

Something Tequila didn't miss as he observed her closely. Every single detail to how her hair flew with the wind to how accented words left her lips. It was strange to him and confusing why he was observing the girl like a creep stalker.

"No. Actually this is my first time wearing one. Eggsy wore one to our Kingsman cosplay party November last year. I tried to steal it from him all night to try it on, but no luck"

"Eggsy huh? He the one who gave you that watch?" He asked pointing to her watch with a butterfly in it.

"No my father gave me this watch on my 18th birthday. He said I was his very own special butterfly. I'm just glad he didn't impale me and hung me on the wall with the rest of his butterfly collection"

Tequila gave a small laugh at the girl's comment. How she could still smile and give jokes about her father in this situation was beyond anyone. He decided to remove the topic from her father.

"So how long have you and Eggsy been together?" Tequila asked.

"O-oh. Uh, er" she stuttered. "I-I actually have to correct you on that misunderstanding there. Eggsy and I are not a couple. He has his girlfriend which just so happens to be the princess of Sweden"

Tequila gave a low whistle before smirking "Damn"

"Yeah. He met her on a mission"

"How about you?"

"What?"she said confused.

"You do have a boyfriend right?" Tequila asked sounding so sure but then again a part of him wished she was single.

"I actually have never been in a relationship in my life"

"Get out of here" he said unbelievingly.