II

"Biometric system to protect a few barrels of alcohol?"

Val said as they easily hacked through the system with their watches and Merlin's hacking prowess. They easily got inside and looked around. It was a cellar with barrels all around. A world of alcohol.

This would be heaven to most but not to Val. She didn't drink much. If she did, it was on special occassions and she never let herself get drunk. She couldn't risk herself making unlady like choices when she wasn't in the right state of mind.

It seemed like it wasn't much of a paradise to Merlin either who thought it was a shame it wasn't scotch.

They walked on and finally stopped on one big barrel. Merlin presumed it was an entrance and whacked it with an axe that seemed to come out of nowhere. He didn't get the results he hoped for as liquor spilled out and he immediately blocked it with his hand.

They basically looked like a bunch of dorks trying to find a secret entrance. Val sighed and dusted off her skirt. "That could have been worse" she grunted.

Suddenly a voice echoed from behind them. It was a male and he had a very strong Southern accent.

"You know my mama, she always told me that us Southerners got our manners from the British. I was thinking, 'Well ain't that a pity'. Ya'll aint keep nothing for yourself"

The three Kingsman spun around in shock. They tried to stand in a certain nonchalant stance but were failing. Merlin still had his hand on the barrel to prevent the liquor from spilling. Eggsy leaned on the barrel with arms crossed and Val was in front of both of them with hands to her side.

A gun was slung over his shoulder and he wore a cowboy hat. A stereotypical cowboy look really. The belt he wore, something Val didn't fail to notice is that the flask had the label of "Statesman".

"Ya'll never heard of knocking before you enter?" The unknown man said before letting out a spit which Val's face scrunched up in disgust.

"We probably didn't keep our manners for ourselves because of people like you" she thought but she didn't say so out loud because she didn't think it was polite.

"Actually we have an invitation" Eggsy said.

"Oh do you now?" The man said.

"Yeah. Came in the shape of a bottle. We're from the Kingsman tailor shop in London. Maybe you've heard of us?" Eggsy asked.

"Oh, the Kingsman!"

"Yeah" Merlin said.

"So that's where ya'll got them fine suits and that fancy spectacles you got on?"

"Right. Exactly"

"Ya'll look damn sharp. So let me get this straight. You expect me to believe that it's normal for a tailor, to hack through an enhanced biometric security system with nothing but a little bitty ol' watch on?"

Val, Eggsy, and Merlin exchanged glances not knowing what to say to that. Needless to say they were caught red handed.

"I can promise you" the man continued swinging the gun from his shoulder to point it at them making them shift to a more defensive stance. Eggsy stood protectively infront of Val

shielding her from the man. Even though he knew she could take care of herself. She had been a Kingsman agent for 8 years already.

"That dog don't hunt. Why don't you get down on your knees and tell me who ya'll really working for? That goes for you too gorgeous. Don't expect yourself to be excempted from this"

Val's face went as red as her hair. Did he just really call her gorgeous? She felt heat coming to her face. That's when she fond out she was blushing. Then she mentally slapped herself. Now was not the time!

She shared a look with her companions all of them thinking the same thing.

"Let's just knock this guy out like a domino and find this damned entrance. It'll be a piece of cake"

Merlin had let go of his just letting the liquor flow. Val was going to cover it back up with her hand since she was taught liquor was never to be wasted. If would just let it flow her father's ghost would haunt her.

But before her hand could cover it up a substance was thrown by the man so that the rip would be permanently closed.

"That's 1963 Statesman reserve. You just made it personal"

A fight ensued and they were proved wrong. The man was harder to take down than the three of them thought. Merlin was down and it was just Eggsy and Val now. At one point in the fight the man had her pinned to a wall their bodies touching.

Her head was trapped between his arms and her body was trapped between his legs. They were tight knit close as if glued together. Val's face was almost as red as her hair and she was almost breathless. She feared he could feel her heart beat out of time as they were chest to chest.

There was a wild awakening inside of her. Like a beast being freed from it's cage. It was a weird feeling like nothing she had felt before. Her knees felt weak and she struggled to stand.

She struggled to get out of his hold but found no strength as she melted under him and she looked into his green eyes unknowingly getting mesmerised by them. "You know help a man here with one thing" he said.

Val only raised her eyebrow.

"I can't decide whether I should hit this pretty face or not"

"Would you like this fight to ensue with me hitting myself then dear sir?" She finally said in her usual soft form of speaking but the words were ever sarcastic.

"Oh she speaks!"

Just then Eggsy recovers and pushes the man off her. "Don't touch her!" He growled getting protective of his sister figure.

Once he was off her, Val couldn't help but shiver losing the warmth he provided. And it was in  the middle of the day! "What's happening to me?" She thought.

The man and Eggsy continued to spar and Val was too caught in a daze watching the man's movements to think. As they fought, Eggsy swung his arm to hit him but the man got out of the way and he hit Val who was too distracted to dodge right through the temple instead.

She got knocked out cold and her eyes started to close. It looks like the man didn't need to hit her after all. She just needed to be her clueless, clumsy and dazed self.

Eggsy got distracted by his mistake giving the man a one up defeating Eggsy.

All three Kingsman were out cold and all they thought as they slipped from conciosness is

"What the hell?"

The Kingsman have finally met with a Statesmen. Read on to the next chapter and happy Tequila drinking ;-)

(God bless thy kidney/liver... Or whatever organ that gets sick on too much alcohol)