Baby It's Cold Outside (Bonus)

A Tequila Christmas Special
Inspired from the song "Baby It's Cold Outside". The cover above is by Voiceplay. NOT RELATED TO STORY PLOT but still with Val. I'm on minor writers block right now so have this for the meantime.

WARNING! 13 AND ABOVE ONLY. And don't read if you know me in real life... If you do you will be scarred for all eternity.

A bit steamy since it's kinda supposed to be with regards to the song, so only 13 and above please thank you very much. No it is not smut I don't write that sort of thing. But it is steamy so yeah... If you're 13 below... Spare yourself and don't read it. Just don't. But if you do then don't say I didn't warn ya.

Also if you know me in real life.... Just pretend it's not me who wrote this and I would appreciate it if we don't talk about this.

It was the month of December...

The month of Christmas. Snow was falling down and piling up on the streets of London as if the clouds have descended from heaven and went unto the ground below. It was now the season of Christmas carols, gift giving, hot chocolate, and malls buzzing with activity from busy shoppers catching in forr the sale day and night.

Valentine Hart had spent most of her evening at her boyfriend Tequila's flat helping him put up Christmas decors he hadn't bothered to put up until now. The couple had been together for 2 sweet years.

They were warming themselves by the fireplace with a bottle of red wine and chocolates that Val, with her sweet tooth, couldn't stop munching on. She couldn't resist such delectable sweets.

Tequila chuckled as he wiped a chocolate stain from the side of her lip. She blushed embarassed, knowing she was taught to eat more properly than that.

"That was the... 7th chocolate bar?" He asked wrapping an arm around her.

She relaxed and leaned into his warmth resting her head on his shoulder.

"No actually that was the 10th but you've cut it close" she corrected.

"That was the 10th?" He asked incredously. Val gave a small embarassed chuckle. "Yeah pretty much"

She suddenly looked out the ice frosted window and saw the sky to be pitch black covered with grey clouds. She grew concious of the time and checked her Kingsman watch which she never parted with. It was 10 pm.

"It's getting late" she thought.

The redhead looked to her boyfriend and said "Love, this was fun but it's getting late and I have to get going"

His eyebrows formed a frown. "Why? Did your Dad tell you to be home by this time?" He asked.

Val scoffed. "No. I'm a grown woman and have no need for curfews.

Tequila shrugged. "No rush then" he said trying to get her to stay.

Because even though the fire burns bright, there was nothing like her warmth and touch to keep away the cold and lonely night.

"Yeah, it's just Dad might get worried. He's easily paranoid" Val said.

"He knows you're at my place right?" Tequila asked.