XX

"Val what the f*ck?"

Eggsy said surprised and shocked. Harry immediately went to her side to give her someone to lean on. He quickly surveyed her leg. It wasn't looking good. Val immediately shifted her weight to her father standing becoming straining work to her. Harry help her to a stool between him and Eggsy.

Harry gave her a look that said "Just hang on. You'll be alright". Val nodded understanding. Poppy gave a small chuckle. "Honey when they say break a leg they don't mean it literally"

Val's mood suddenly shifted from suffering at immense pain to annoyance. She hung her head low and shifted her gaze to the pool of her blood forming beneath her. A dark shadow was casted over her face and a dark aura surrounded her. She then lifted her head to show a cold icy glare glued to her face.

Val rarely glared at anyone. She always tended to smile and was never one for conflict or holding grudges. But when she did glare, it was a look that can kill. It was a glare as sharp as a knife that can cut into anyone's soul. She pulled out her gun and stuck it's end to Poppy's forehead with one swift motion, her finger ready on the trigger.

She spoke in a dangerously low voice.

"I will kill you. Give us the code or it won't be just my blood painting the tiles red" she said shoving the open case to Poppy.

Harry and Eggsy looked at her in shock. She never swore to kill anyone out loud or even spoke in that way or tone. It was very unlikely of her. Poppy as crazy as she was remained unaffected by her serious threat.

"Sure!" Poppy said then closed the case "No I don't think so"

At that moment, Eggsy and Harry held her in a firm grasp and Eggsy injected her with the drug. They released and she confusedly touched the nape of her neck that was met by the needle. She began to blink rapidly and looked around in a dazed manner.

"Heroin" Eggsy said holding the needle up "You know where I come from this sh*t you've been peddling's ruined a lot of lives. But yours is even more deadly. But it's going to feel so nice it will make you lower your guard"

"Our colleague Merlin, may he rest in peace. Managed to synthesize your little formula and speed up its effects. So you have about under 8 minutes before paralysis steps in and your breathing stops. But of course you already know about that" Harry said.

"So here's the deal. We release the antidote world wide and we make sure you get a dose" Eggsy proposed.

Poppy laughed and her speech slurred. A blue rash was all across her hands and face, signs that the drug was taking effect. "I have to give you the code, to live?" She gave a small chuckle "Honey you're so smart you should work for me"

"Give. Us. The. Code" Val said.

Poppy yawned a bit as if getting sleepy and said, "Why not? The decree's getting signed soon. Anyhow it's 'Viva las vegan'. Huh. Get it? Viva las...." She trailed off and turned to Harry. "Mmm. Come snuggle with me. I like you"

"I don't think that's terribly likely"

Poppy continued to laugh on the high as her eyes rolled and turned white and she dropped to the floor. The Kingsmen looked over the counter to her unmoving form on the floor. She was dead.

"She's OD'd. You gave her too much" Harry told Eggsy.

Eggsy wore a confused face. "Did I? You know have as much experience with this drug stuff as people think" Eggsy shoved the case toward Harry. "Better be the right the right code"

Harry opened it and began to type in the code. "Viva... Las.." He was about to type the last part of the code when suddenly a lasso wrapped around his neck.

"So?"

They recognized that voice. It was Whisky.

"Don't move kids. Try anything funny and I turn this thing electric. Now slide over your guns" he said to Eggsy and Val who turned around with Harry shocked. They did as told.

"Whiskey we are all on the same side here. You've had a head injury. The exacts a me thing happened to Harry. You're having some sort of brain glitch" Eggsy said trying to reason with him.

"Nope. My brain's all good kid. And you know what? I suppose the same can be said for your friend Harry over here. Real fine instincts I'll give him that. So stay still. Or I'll dice he m up so small you can take him home in a bucket and still have room for what's left of your buddy Merlin" he said stepping closer.

Whisky looked to see the robot dog stuck on Val's leg. "Maybe you should take room for the lass too"

Harry and Eggsy turned to her worried. She was turning pale as a sheet and losing a dangerous amount of blood. She shook her head trying to shake off the hazy aura she could see from the edges of her sight.

"Don't listen to him I'm fine" he said.

Eggsy turned once more to Whisky.

"Well that's just f*ck*ng great. You're working for the President"

"That *ssh*l*? No it's a matter of personal principle agent. No more drug users and Statesman's share price rockets"

"So those are your principles? Making money? Our foundations were made to uphold peace. To protect the innocent"

"You wanna know who was innocent? My high school sweetheart. Love of my life. Pregnant with my little boy. He'd be about your age now. If his mama hadn't got caught in a crossfire when two meth head freaks decided to rob a f*ck*ng convenience store"

Val's heart dropped. It made her almost pity him. Almost. She couldn't help but have her eyes slightly soften. But then again, Whisky wanted all those people, including Tequila, to just die without a second chance.

"A world without those people in it? Sure smells like peace to me. You break the law, you pay the price. Good riddance. To all of them. That's why I gotta destroy that case. Now slide it over Agent Galahad"

He said referring to Harry who did as requested. He slid it over and the case landed under Agent Whisky's foot. "Thank you" he said.

Then a light bulb dinged up Eggsy's head. "You know what Harry. I think he's got a point. I think it's a bright idea"

Harry who understood, nodded subtly. At that moment Eggsy used his Kingsman watch to flash a bright light at Agent Whisky to momentarily distract him as Harry slid the lasso off from his neck before he could be electrocuted and worse, decapitated. A fight soon ensued between them.

One fight of which Val missed. As pathetic as she thought it was, she leaned against a table in the corner helplessly holding on as best as she can. She breathes heavily and her heart beats fast. She soon dropped to her knees as her head throbbed and her heartbeat slowed the pain had gone from searing hot to cold and numb.

She felt weak and tired. She was as pale as a ghost and her leg had turned bluish purple. Sweat trickled down her face and she soon slumped down to the floor. She fought to stay awake as hard as she could.

But the darkness called like a sweet lullaby. A deep ocean trying to drown her in its depths. Soon she made the jump and dived into the world of the unconscious. The last things she saw were two pairs of Oxfords and people calling her name.