XXVIII

Valentine Hart thought she never felt more nervous in her life...

She walked through the borders of Statesman through the fields where her boyfriend said they would meet. Her boyfriend. Huh. The two words seemed a bit odd to her but she was getting used to it. Ginger was the best of help in preparing her. A few minuets earlier she was a hopeless wreck. But now she was all ready.

She thought it would be a funny idea to copy Tequila's outfit, so she wore dark blue jeans, a dark blue denim jacket, a white button up blouse, brown boots, a black and sliver belt, and of course a cowboy hat that was similar to Tequila's. Her red fiery hair was in an elegant braid and she wore minimal make up. Just a bit of lipstick the same shade of her lips and cat eyeliner and mascara that made her blue eyes stand out. Her trustee Kingsman watch was with her no matter what.

She found Tequila there leaning against a red pick up truck, looking at her up and down with an amused smirk and Val smirked back. As soon as she was close enough for them to talk he said "Stealing my outfits too huh?"

Val shrugged. "I wouldn't really call it stealing, more like borrowing and with no plans of returning it?"

Tequila let out an amused chuckle and embraced her in his strong arms slightly leaning down to give her a short sweet kiss making Val giggle. "I don't mind. You look stunning anyways"

"Thanks babe" she replied before asking "where to then?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Just get in the car" he said opening the the door for her. She obliged and did as he said shaking her head realizing how stereotypically Country this was with the pick up truck and all.

They started to drive through the city which Val easily admired, it was something new. She hadn't really been out of London much and never really had been in America for anything more than a mission and she had no time to stroll around. Tequila kept glancing at her childlike amazed face with amusement. They drove through many different sites in town which Val just wouldn't stop admiring.

Tequila instantly figured she loved random car rides and listed it off as a reminder in his head to do it as often as he can with her. Their first stop, was Kentucky Kingdom. As he predicted, Valentine was as excited as a four year old. As soon as they stepped foot into the amusement park, the redhead kept dragging him into different crazy rides. Tequila almost doubted she was human. There was still one ride they hadn't gone to though. That was the Storm Chaser. One of the roller coasters in the park.

He came to a conclusion that Val had been dragging him to many different rides to deliberately avoid that one. A mischievous smirk came to his face as he turned the tables and dragged Val all the way to the roller coaster. Once they were there Val tried to cover up the fact that she gulped and her palms were sweaty.

She had been trying to avoid the ride. The plan failed. "Let's go on this one" Tequila said.

Val was screaming in her mind "Bloody hell NO!". But she kinda wanted to impress him and not look like as scaredy cat and back down from this so she said with the excitement she could muster, "Sure!" Val regretted it as soon as she got on. They were at the very front and she refused to show any signs of her being nervous or scared. She kept a straight face and forced herself to not hold on to Tequila's hand.

But as soon as the ride started and they dropped, she screamed bloody murder making Tequila laugh at her. She playfully glared at him and exclaimed "I hate you for this!" Over the noise. He just shrugged it off and laughed at her miserable predicament. She clutched onto his hand like it was her lifeline. It felt like it at the moment. She gripped it so hard she swore she broke it but he didn't show any signs of discomfort or pain. In fact, the bastard was laughing his ass off.

Once the ride was over she was more than happy to get off. She panted so hard, her heart was beating out of her chest, and her knees wobbled making her hold on to Tequila for support. He was still snickering at her and Val grimaced.

"I am never forgiving you for that one" she mumbled.

"Aw come on it wasn't that bad"

"To you it wasn't but to me it was pretty terrifying. I never rode a roller coaster in my life"

He looked at her in shock his eyes widened "What?"

"Yeah. That was my first time. I never actually even went to an amusement park before. I was the kid that just stayed home and read all day long"

"Look I'll make it up to you. I promise"

Val gave him another playful glare. "You had better"

Tequila didn't disappoint. For their next stop, was the Khron conservatory. An indoor botanical garden with butterflies. Tequila knew she would love it. She wouldn't stop smiling. She walked around excitedly like she had been the whole day. She absolutely adored all the flowers admiring them. Their beauty made her sigh and almost go weak on her knees. She always loved flowers.

She let out a cute giggle as a butterfly as red and fiery as her hair landed on her nose. Her eyes crossed as she tried to look at it and laughed out loud as her vision only blurred. Tequila kept watching her, happy to see her happy. And that's all he wanted. To see her smile. The butterfly flew off her nose and off into the distance. She eagerly watched it's fleeting form.

"Farewell rubrum papilio " she said.

Tequila cast her a questioning look. "What's that mean?"

"Red butterfly in Latin"

His lips formed an 'oh' and he nodded. Another reason he loved her. You can learn a lot from her. They continue to walk around holding hands. Val loved the waterfall, the different decors and mini trains running round in mini rail ways. She took a moment and smiled as she gazed at the orchids.

"Thanks for bringing me here" she said clutching his hand caressing his knuckles with her thumb.

Tequila bent down a little to kiss her forehead. "I knew you'd like it"

"Like it? I love it! All the flowers here are just so beautiful and so are the butterflies"

Tequila smiled at her saying "Guess this is the cliché part where I say their beautiful just like you"

Val lightly blushed pink and replied "Is it then?"

He shook his head. "This is the cliché part where I say that to me, all this is nothing compared to you"

Valentine blushed more turning red saying a small "Thanks"

She was starting to wonder what the hell she panicked for earlier.

So sorry this took so long but I had a mini writers block and school is turning up the heat. Again. Sigh. I also have been slightly distracted as I had many pending ideas in my mind for different fanfics. I plan to write a Aquaman x oc x Batman and probably a Loki x oc but who knows? Thanks btw for 2K reads. You guys are just the best! Thanks for all the support. I hope to also find you in my other books.

Cheers!