I will follow you

"Mother Where's father?"
Christine looked up from her book. A wave of fear washed over her. She can't tell him now he won't understand. Christine turned to Erik who was sitting next to her.
"Christine we need to tell him."
Christine nodded her head in agreement.
"Gustave come here." Christine said moving so Gustave could sit in between her and Erik. As Gustave sat between the couple he rested his head gently on Christine's chest.
"Gustave your real father is here."
"What do you mean mother? He's not here."
"Gustave Raoul is not your real father Mr. Y is."
Gustave looked at Erik then back to his mother.
"Mr. Y is my real father?"
"Yes."
Gustave turned back to Erik.
"Will you let me play he piano and it won't hurt your head?"
Erik laughed at his question.
"Of course my boy, you may play music whenever you wish."
"Really?!"
Gustave said very excited.
"Yes."
Gustave wraped his arms around Erik and hugged him tightly. Erik felt tears of joy fill his eyes as his beautiful boy excepted him.
Gustave pulled away and had a huge smile on his face.
"May I go play with my toys in my room Mother?"
"Yes darling."
She said kissing his forehead.
After he left the room Christine snuggled back into Erik's arms.
"Christine would you like to go on a walk with me?"
"Of course my love."
Christine knew that Gustave would be in his room for hours so she grabbed her coat and took Erik's hand.
Erik and Christine walked an old path down in the woods. It was relaxing and calming. All of the sounds of the birds the smell of the grass and trees. Christine held Erik's hand and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Christine?" He said stopping.
"Yes Erik?"
"Christine I need to tell you something."
"You can tell me anything darling."
"Christine ever since the first time I saw you ten years ago I have been in love with you. Christine I don't know what I would do without you. You are my muse, angel, and my lovely rose all in one. I guess I'm saying is I don't want to live without you by my side. Christine Daae will you give me the greatest honor of being my wife?"
He said getting on one knee. Christine started crying.
"Yes Erik!"
She said as Erik slid a silver and black ring on her finger. She was finally happy to be with her one true love.
                   🌹Her Angel Of Music.🌹