Love me

Christine was with Erik at his piano down in his hiding place. She spent most of her time down there with Erik when she was not at rehearsals. Christine was still worried about what Raoul might do but when she was with Erik the only things that mattered were Music and their love for one another.
"Christine can you sing this part for me?"
"Of course my angel."
"You have brought me, to that moment where words run dry. To that moment where speech disappears into silence, silence."
"Perfect Christine."
He said getting up and pulling Christine to his chest.
"I love you my angel."
"I love you more my Christine."
She placed her hand at the back of Erik's head and moved it towards hers, then pressed her lips hard on his. He was surprised by her sudden act of passion, but had no complaints, none at all. Erik's heart was racing with mixed feelings, all of the feelings spreading around his body stronger than any drug he had taken before, it was the best high he could ever be on. They have kissed before, but not like this. This one was different, it was sexual. He grabbed her hips and bought her closer to him in a passionate embrace. Christine lifted up one of her legs around him to get closer to her angel of music when suddenly Erik stopped kissing her and pulled his head back shyly. At first Christine was confused, until she felt a kick that poked her right in between the legs, that was very noticeable even with the thick clothing in between them.
He remained silent, waiting for Christine's reaction to his uncontrollable function. Erik did not know what to say or do at this point, it was all up to her. The moment Christine felt his manhood touch her in a place that never felt the warmth it was made for, she could not hold herself back any longer. This was the point of no return.
Christine jolted towards Erik and kissed him even harder. He could not contain his lust any longer, Erik had kept these feelings towards her a secret for a long time, and now was his time to finally let the beast out of its cage.
He grabbed Christine's white dress and in an attempt to free her from the net that was holding her from him, he ripped a large hole right down the middle of the dress, revealing her almost nude body. Christine did not care though, she was glad that the big, heavy dress was finally off, and to prove it she threw it to the side of the piano.
She grabbed onto the hard erection that stood from underneath his pants, which was almost tearing a hole through them, and tried to get the tight clothing off desperately. Noticing that she was having trouble freeing him, with one hand on her hip, he used the other to undo his trousers to expose his hard boner that was pointing directly at her.
Without any hesitation, Erik picked up the horny Christine as they kissed and brought her to his room. He laid her on his red and black bed then slowly got on top of her. She swayed her hips up and down as he gently yet firmly felt her in admiration of Christine's beautiful body. He ran his warm hands down to her legs and grabbed hold in between them. Christine gasped in pleasure at his tight grip and quickly tore off the last piece of clothing that was in between the two lovers.
"I am ready angel of music" she moaned desperately and pulled her legs apart invitingly.
Erik leaned in towards her and gently placed his long genitalia into Christine, pleased with the feeling of soft warmth that she coated it with. Christine suddenly felt warm all over as she stretched herself to fit him in. Her heart was pounding violently as the large instrument probed deeper and deeper within her heavily gyrating body.
She grabbed Erik's hips and pushed him towards her, making him go even further inside her. Erik was soft and gentle with his angel of music, knowing that at that moment he was taking her virginity, so he wanted her first time to be special. Yet she still begged him to go harder and harder on her, making Christine feel more unbearable pleasure swim through her veins, which was getting more and more intense the more she made him fill her up.
Pushing himself further inside her warm body between her rotating hips, Erik touched Christine all around and clasped his hands around her breasts, feeling the ends of them erect in the palm of his soft, intimate hands. Not wanting his loving warmth to leave her in the cold air, she put her hands on top of his and firmly kept them in place on her soft chest. Erik bent down and kissed her soft, red lips.
"My Christine" he whispered in pleasure, beating himself into her.
For this brief, intimate moment, Christine belonged to Erik. She was all his, he could do whatever he wanted with her and she would gladly consent to his intimidating, poetic voice. It was like all their worries and cares were gone, like no one else existed. They felt like the only people on earth, a woman and a man, no more and yet no less.
When they both finally reached the climax, Christine sighed in relief as his hot semen filled up inside her. The hunger pains she had for years were now over. Christine did not care about anything, she did not care about society, not even Raoul. As Erik go off of her he laid down beside her. Christine snuggled into his strong chest.
"I'm sorry Christine I took away your innocence."
"Erik your the only one I would want to take it."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive."
She said sitting up and kissing him again.
"Sleep my angel." He said pushing some of her hair out of her face. She snuggled with Erik as they both felt their eyes grow heavy.