Her voice

Erik's POV
"Think of me
Think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
Remember me
Once in a while
Please promise me you'll try"

Her voice was beautiful. The way it soured around the music. She was the new prima donna.

"When you find
That once again you long
To take your heart back and be free
If you ever find a moment
Spare a thought for me"
Nobody's POV
Christine finished rehearsals before her big show. She wanted to impress Erik.
When she finished the opera she looked to box 5 and saw that Erik was on his feet applauding her. She felt proud of herself she also want to ask Eriks opinion.
She walked off stage and went to her dressing room.
"Miss.Daae?" A man called from behind the door.
"You can come on if you wish." She spoke softly.
Erik soon walked in with a Bouquet of roses.
"Miss. Daae I wanted to congratulate you on your amazing performance. You were truly magnificent."
"Thank you Monsieur."
"Please call me Erik."
"Im sorry, Thank you Erik."
"I also came to offer the position of Prima donna to you. Your voice will make this Opera House amazing."
"You want me to sing as the lead in every opera?"
"Yes if you would accept. Please I believe you are a rising star here in France and your voice should be heard around the world."
"I would love to be the Prima Donna!" She said getting up and hugging Erik.
"I'm sorry I'm just really excited."
"No it's quite ok."
Christine blushed.
"Would you like to celebrate with me tonight Monsieur Erik? I sadly don't have anyone to be with now. Meg and Madam giry are practicing with my other ballet friends."
"It would be my honor."
________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter comment and vote if you liked it. Also check out my other story and my Ask Christine book.
Thank you love you all!!!

Also I'm so excited that Anastasia is coming to Kansas City!!!!!