Love for another

2 weeks later
Christine was starting to see how much Raoul cared for her. He was always kind and thoughtful. He was a true gentleman. Christine wondered how she couldn't see that before. She started to fall in love with him.

On this night though it was different. Raoul came home from work as happy as always but with a different look in his eyes. He had a look of love and lust. Christine was finishing her daily chores when he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"How is my gorgeous Christine?"
"Happy as always."
Raoul slowly started kissing her neck and down to her jawline. Christine let out a soft moan. Raoul smiled knowing that she was pleased.
"Christine will you join me for bed this evening?"
"I can if you would like Raoul."
"Please it would mean the world to me."
"Then let me go get ready."
Christine exited Raoul's arms and headed up stairs to her bedroom. She changed into her white nightgown and fixed her hair.

"Christine"  A familiar voice called out to her from behind. He held her from behind, grasping her waist delicately. Christine felt safe in Raoul's arms as he held her like his most precious treasure.  "My Christine. Now, you are here with me. Now there is nothing between you and I. You belong to me, my dear"  He stroked Christine's hair and kissed her neck softly. She loved to be touched like that.  "I am yours"  Raoul lifted Christine into his arms, carrying her towards her bed. She lifted her eyes to see him, helpless to his allure and desiring to be his. She lay now on the bed with her arms outstretched, her long hair covering the silken pillows. Christine looked up once again at Raoul as he approached, always with his eye on her. She knew he thought of her, her body intertwined with his. He was on top of her now, gazing into her eyes, and Christine did not resist being in this position. "There is no going back, Christine. I will have you, and you will be mine"  His, once again, more so than before  He kissed her. He kissed her and did not cease to let his lips leave a trail of desire throughout her body. He began with her luscious lips, the sweetest taste he had ever known, and she kissed him in return. One hand held her waist and another cupped her face. His lips moved with passionate lust towards Christine's neck, provoking her soft moans, yearning for more of her Lover.  Christine sat up for a brief moment and held onto her lover with both arms around his neck, leaning closer towards his face, and she whispered close to his ear: "Claim me. Make me yours" Raoul accepted and that night they made love.