Questions

Christine went to her closet and started to get dressed. All she could think about was Erik. He was a very kind man and yet he suffered so much pain and suffering. He deserved to have love in his life, he deserved to have someone take care of him in his time of need. These thoughts kept going in Christine's head.
'Do I love him? No I can't he's the manager of the opera house, what will people say. But he is so caring towards me and he needs love.' Christine knew she loved him but how could you love someone in one day? It's not possible.
Or is it?

Erik walked back to his office and closed the door. He sat at his desk thinking about Christine. She loved him for who he was, not his money or fame, but for his personality. "That's impossible i can't be in love with her we just met. Sure she is a very lonely girl with a beautiful voice to use in my music but it's not possible. But the way she kissed me has to show that she at least likes me. Can you fall in love after just a few hours?"
Erik sat pondering at his desk until he heard a knock on his door. He fixed his suit and hair then got up to answer the door.
"Christine.Um what brings you here?"
He asked nervously.
"Erik I need to talk with you. Alone somewhere private."
"Ok."
She lead him up to the roof of the opera house then closed the door back in behind her.