the gang

AURORAS POV

Today the dotcor let me leave i was so happy i was tired of eating that disgusting hospitial food! Drake alec and sam brought me some cloths to wear. as i was putting the cloths on i remeberd something my boys suggested we do for fun

FLASH BACK----

the doctor came in earlier and told me i may leave tommarrow, i was so happy. my doctor was a big perv he kept looking at me , i was glad my boys ( drakeAlec , and Sam where the whole time.. i love them but i men a girl really needs her private tme , so i sent them to get me some of that disgusting hospital food.  BAM  im gusseing by that noise coming from the hall indacates there here. . 

 i was proven right when the three retards feel into the room with a loud " OMPH" . i busted out laughing earnig three glares with a hint of playfulness in all there eyes .draake spoke up first when he said  " you know roar your a meanie " he said with fake hurt. " aww im sorry guys , did you confuse me with someone whos nice" i asked with fake confussion. " hahah Dude shes totally right shes a total bitch" alec said through his laughs . i sent him a glare that had him cowering back and saying " bb-but ww-we ss-still love you ? " he said nervously. 

" hay roar weve all been thiki-" i never let him finished before i fake gasped " you guys can think" i said in shock. " haha so funny as i was saying before you rudley interrupted me ( Sam said) weve been thinking we should make a gang , i mean iit would be fun and dangerous two of your faveriote things'" 

" wow oky i mean i guess it would be really fun , but what about my mom shes a fucking queen ! she would be ferious if she found out ,and we only have four people?" i praticlly screamed  " well actually we asked her and ll she said was dont get cought, and we may only be four people but we also have super powers .sooooooo what ya say wonna join our gang ? drake winked hopefully.

" well i guess it would be awesome we can rule all of Urope " ( i forgot if i said where she lived)

" so is that a yes where hearing " they all said in unison . i laughed and shook my head " of fucking course that means yes whre gonna be so bad ass !!"

END OF FLASH BACK--------------

well i guess that means im in a gang . this is going to be so awesome !!! i finnally was able to leave the hospital , so i signd myself out and started to walk to the beach to let Aqua ( her mermaid) out. but when i got there  three buff looking guys infrount of me gave me a feeling telll me someone told them im in a gang . word travles fast. FML . one  guy who im guessing is the leader of the two stand about 6'3" he has piercing black eyes a nice build and looks rough. the second guy was slitly shorter with a 6'2" stand  with eyes that are almost black and  a i dont give aa shit attutide . the last guy was also 6'2" he looks alot like the second guy but his eyes are a little lighter they must be twins. 

guy number 1 started to look me up and down intill he finally spoke " so pretty girl what makes you think you can just get here and start a gang without the permission of the Cobras." he told me stiffly " awww does the big boy  think he can intimidate me ?"i told him in a sickly sweet voice . this seemed to tick them all of because he started walking torwads me and got in my face . damn his breathe stinks. "you girly should watch how you speak to the leader of the codras unless you want  to get hurt." i burst out laughing this sick excuse of  person is the leader of one of the most feared gangs in Europe wow thats sad. once i contained my laughter i finnally spoke. " wow you actuall think im scared of you ? i could kill you with the flick of my wrist .' i spit at him the look of fear crossed all there faces and i smiled triumphantly.  

luke you know what to do the leader spoke talking to guy number two , who im guessings name is luke " with pleasure boss" he spoke and started moving torwards me getting his gun out. i flipped mine out pointed it at him the same time he and his twin got theres out . luke shout but i dodged it . then his twin came at me jumping i did a round house kik and hit him in the face and he flew backwords . i looked over t see there leader sneaking away and aimed my gun while he wasnt looking and shout a loud "Bang " sounded and the twins tackled me sending my gun flying we rolled on the ground and i manged to get luke offf of me in enough time to get my gun back and shoot his twin whos name i learnd was Max in the leg. " godammnt im going to fucking kill you bitch he seethed through his teeth.

i took my gun and turend around and shout luke in the head causing him to immeditly die . his brother let out a scream and came after me . at the same times my boys showed up and  ran over to help me causing Max to get away. "shit" i cursed. " what' are youu okay" " what was that about " " why are two guys dead" they all started screaming at me . 

"" drake Sam Alec shut the fuck up before you end up like them" i screamed at them." they ll became quite " they where from the cordra gang . that guy over ther 9 i pointed torwards where the leder lay dead) was the pathetic excuse for a leader. so im guessing in a couple of days there going to come back with a new leader and there whole gang for revenge . we need more people and we also need to start training." i stated. 

'damn chick i guess youve taken the roll as leader in our gang nd by the way we need  gang name ." Alec says  " yep okay ill get working and find new gang members wed all like " sam states. ' oh and make shure there are no GIRLS  i swear i hate them and i refuse to have them in my gang." " hahahah okay okay no girls " they all say in unison its kinda weird to have my mind connected to them .

" goood now what should our gang name be.......

.LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK THE GANG NAME SHOULD BE PLZZZZ!!!!!! 

THX