CHAPTER 8 ( you will be mine )

ARORUA'S POV

i woke up to my alarm going  off crazy .i got up and walked off to my closet i was thinking about getting some piercings i wanted snake bites and my nose and my bellybutton and maybe even my tongue who knows . i decided on some black ripped  jeans a bring mr the horizon  shirt with some bvb , sws, PTV , AA, and BMTH bracelets . and went down stairs to eat breakfast. Sam was making blueberry pancakes . ummmmm. i was about to sit down when i saw the time

. GUYS WE HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL forget fucking breakfast hurry ur ass up.  we all start to run down to my car and hop in.

hay Roar what are you going to do about Demetri?  asked alec . omfg i just forgot about him fuckin thanks alot ALEC!!!! i screamed . well your gonna have to face him sometime even it is to just reject him or he u . my heart clenched when sam said this i knew i was going to have to face him but i was hoping to avoid him as much as possible .

as we pull into school the late bell rings we all hurry up and we all part ways . and go to my  first period class ( science ) as i walk in the teacher glares and tells me to go sit in the open seat next to the guy  who has black and red hair it looks really HOT . i start to walk to the back and i hear everyone whispering about me . the queen bitch trips me and i flip her off. i drag all my stuff and sit next to the dude. i start to look for my pencil and then i realize i dont have one so i look over at the guy and ask him for one he looks up at me and i get lost in his beautiful  black eyes . my eyes go big when i realize this guy is the mate im trying to ignore . thats why my inner mermaid is going crazy . he looks at me with so much  sorrow ,hurt , and love .... wait love what the fuck !!! he looks away and gives me my pencil   . i murmmer a thanks and get to work . then out of know where the door slams open and this really hot looking guy walks in .

not as hot as our mate says Aqua (my mermaids name)

shut the fuck up aqua i dobt he even likes me  remeber im the weird emo of the school. 

the hot new guy looks up at me then smiles. i smile back i feel demetri tense then hold back a growl only i could hear. i quickly look down.

hello class we have a new student today his name is Levi Adams . every girl is looking at him with lust in there eyes and the guys are all looking at me with lust in there eyes while Demetri is shaking like crazy. 

Levi you can sit any where you want as she said this all the girls start to pull there skirts up and shirts down . i roll my eyes in disgust 

he looks back up at me then starts to move towards the seat next to me .  the queen bitch sneers

Are you seriously going to sit next to the emo bitch when you can have all this !she points at herself. i snort she looks at me . got somthing to say EMO .

actually yes i do . when you where refering to" all this" where you refering to your fake body or the slutty ass clothsyour wearing?  everyone laughs and yells out BURN. 

i turn to her and yell BURN BITCH

QUITE QUITE yells the teaher . eveyone  quites down .NOW levi take a seat WHERE EVER you want!!! he sits down next to me and smiles . i let out a little giggle he leans over and whispers 

sorry i didnt mean for her to yell at you i just thoght you where really beautiful and wanted to sit next to you i didnt think she would say those things. levi say. i heared demetri growl as levi talked 

oh its fine shes a bitch and  hates me i dont even kow why but i dont care. oh and i forgot my name is Arorua ariel white. thats a beautiful name Aurora . thanks i blushed. Demetri growld loudly everyone turned and looked at him. he picked me up threw me over my shoulder and walked out of the classroom . everyone looked so shocked . i kept banging on his back but he kept walking . once we got out side he threw me in his black Lamborghini.

i squeal and start to kiss the seats ive always wanted this car and its the new one to !!!! 

he looks over at me and laughs

i flip him off 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEMETRI'S POV

when that guy walked into the room i instantly knew it was the person i despise the most Levi Adams then he looked at Aurora my Aurora and i knew he liked her i started to get mad i muffled a growl but i knew  aurora heard it . i blocked everything out around me. i was thinking of a way to get aurora back then i herard Levi adams call her beautiful  i kind of lost it growled really loud then i got up and threw her over my shoulder .

she started banging on my back i just kept walking like it didnt fase me.

once we got to my car i threw her in the  frount seat then i walked to the drivers seat. . i buckled up then started driving . my inner demon Loki was freaking out .

what are you doing Demetri take me back to school now  .she yelled at me  . no Aurora you are mine and nobody eles's and i dont like to share  whats mine. i growled out she flinched at my words.

  i - i im  sorry i didnt mean to scare you . i parked my car hoped out and opended her door and took her hand . . where are we she looked around amazed. im taking you to the place i like to go to get away from everything, so we can talk my little princess.

dont call me that she pouted . she looked so cute when she pouted.

i grabed her hand and sat down in frount of the water fall . Aurora i wanted to ask you if you think we should give this mate thing a try .

No, i told you i dont want one and just because you are my mate dosnt mean anything .