chapter 2

as i get on land i realize that im naked i scream and the people my mom sent is just staring at me 

GET ME A FUCKING SHIRT ASSHOLE!!!!( I SCREAM AT THE DUDE)

oh ya here sorry. he says as he starts to take off his sirt to show a perfect stomach  of wash board abbes.

i put his shirt on .sayin a thanks and get in the limo . as we pull up to the castle im awestruck its beautiful it has 10 stories high and a gigantic pool that overlooks the ocean . i step out and walk towards the my new house  ( i already thinking of ways to ruin everybody life here .) the dude opens the door for me and  the inside the house is just magnificent  theirs a big chandeliers hanning from the roof  the floors are white and its beautiful. The guy led me upstairs to a beatiful room with a gigantic tv and a king size bed in the middle of the room . I started walking around and i found out i had my own bathroom with a beautiful bathtub . The room also had my own walk in closet with cloths already stalked in it.

hay um your mother the Queen wants you to meet her for dinner . the guy says

o okay let me change first. i walk to the closet and pick out a tight black  and red dress.

you look very nice princess 

oh thank you , wheres the dinning room ?

o sorry right sorry princess , this way

you know you dont have to call me princess just call me Aurora ummm

oh ya sorry my name is jake .( he said as we walked down stairs)

well jake thank you for showing me where the dinning room is.

your welcome princess urgh i mean Aurora ( he bows and leaves)

ummm excuse me ? O darling your mother is waiting for you at the table ( a servent cooking dinner informed ) .ahhh thank you ( i walk in the dinning room and i dont see her so i call out ). Mother ?ahhhhh theres my little princess( she says as she emerges from a door) , so your probably wondering what  you are because, your father never told you? umm well yes i was actually going to ask you that today mother. ahh well let me start from the beggining my father was a vampire, werewolf , demon. And my mother was a fairy, witch, there where the only one of there kind. love was forbidden but they where mates and fought for there love and ended up killing both of there parents and became king and queen of all except mermaid because, they where every ones enemy . but when i grew older and i couldnt find my mate i went to the beach and saw your father and we instantly fell in love , but he was married and Aurora no matter what he says he didnt love his wife it was an arranged marriage between them but no one knows they all think there mates but in all reality i was his real mate. once we say each other we where bith amazed that we where mates sworn enemy's but lovers . we started talking and getting to know each other then after a while you where born i told him to take you because my mother would never approve, and he did ive never seen you sense i made that decision he was mad i made him leave but understood and did as i said. on your 18 birthday you are to come into your full power  because you where born on a new moon  your birth day  is September 24 and get your powers when its 2:14 am because thats the exact time you where born. ( i was shocked i couldnt say anything when i gain my full power i will be immortal and rule over everyone ) your father and i never thought you would be a trouble maker but we guessed wrong . you blew up the entire KINGDOM!!

so next month ill gain my Powers.

yes and before that you will meet your protectors and your mate.

ugh I DONT WANT A MATE !! well darling its not your choice to make. now come lets eat.