chapter 1

ARORUA POV.

ARE YOU SERIOUS YOUR SENDING ME TO LIVE WITH MOM  !!!!!!(  i scram at my dad ,it makes no sense im not allowed out of this fucking undersea castle did i forget to mention im part mermaid . 

yes im sending you to live with your mother ,you are to much trouble for my kingdom you snuck out and blew up your sister ARIELS best friend flounders house!! You are the worst mistake i made in my life  I cheated on my wife  i love and had you (HE SPITS OUT IN DISGUST)

Ii know i know and im an embarrassment to tou thats why you locked me up in this HELLHOLE!!!

you are leaving and thats final swim up to the reef and there will be your mothers guards waiting for you. 

ugh fine!! i swam to my room my sister ariel is lounging on my bed .

FINALLY daddys getting rid of the BITCHY FREAK . yaaah

( no matter what that stupid movie says ariel is a MAJIOR BITCH!! , o and prince eric dumped her and madeout with me )

ooooh come on ariel at least i get to see eric some more i mean he was a grate kisser . and  i will totally miss your slutting around i mean you might wonna get checked  out for a sex disease BITCH!! ooh tell the rest of the 6 slutty bitches to make shure while im gone not to get pregnant.

BYE BITCHES!!!!!! ( i called at my step sisters as i swam up to the reef) My tail is beatful and the only of its kind apperently its bad to have a black tail but i think its beatiful