another mate chapter

LYCANS POV

i woke up this morning to a loud ringing noise . i jumped up off my bed and ran to find my phone hopeing it was Aurora's doctor . i told him to call if anything important happended to her . i finally found my phone and answered it 

" hello i this is  dr.martin speaking i was told by  mr. lycan to inform you if anything important happend to Mrs . Aurora , is that correct?"  "umm yes sir ? has anything happend to her."( i tryed to keep my voice leveld ) " well yes actually she has recently woken up  sir but i i must go check up on her sir."  and with that he hang up.  i jump out of bed and head to the shower and get changed .after that i head down stairs for breakfast. 

once i get down there and start to eat my breakfast with my parent and then my sad excuse for a brother comeing down the stairs." (you look like shit" i tell him truthfully) "Lycan dont be rude to your brother "( my mother says) " umm mom last time i checked this piece of shit did nothing to earn my kindness . he's the reason my mates in the fucking hospital" ( my voice slightly rise's towards the end) " your mate ! your mate shes my Mate you asshole " ( my brother screams at me . this pathetic waste of space thinks shes his mate hes done nothing but hurt her .)

" you pathetic was-" i never got to finish what i was about to say because my dad interupted me and started yelling " are you serious  Demetri you think you deserve her after what you did to that poor girl do you think you still have the right to say that you where the person who is suppose to love, care ,and always be there for her . because if you do you must be blind you hurt this poor girl and you dont deserve to call her anything. i asked around and found out although its rare to meet your second chance mate first it happend. it turns out that Auroras  your second chance mate demetri . so i pity your real mate becuse shes stuck with a cheating bastard." everyones shocked .wait tht means aurors my true mate !!

Demetri looks mad , my mom is shocked and my dad is looking at me proud. " wait does that mean shes my true mate ?" i ask my dad hesitently. " Yes Lycan Auroras your true mate."

 then demetri screams as his eyes turn black " No fuck that i am not letting him hve my mate Auroras my mate shes mine . i will not let you have her . i will do what ever it takes to keep her away from you . i dont want my true mate i want Aurora ."  (why the fuck does he want my mate when he has a true mate out there some where .)   " why the fuck do you want my mate when you can have your own true mate " i tell at him feeling my demon starting to take over. " oh brother isnt it simple i want what you have and i think Aurora has a roken body . i cant wait for the day i have her under me screaming my name as i fuck her hard"  he spits out with a evil look in his eyes)thats it that all it takes to push me over the edge.

" MINE " i yell as i tackle him to the ground and repeatedly start to punch him intill my mother is screaming at us to stop " GODDAMMIT stop geting blood on my favorite rug . kick the bastard im forced to call son out side for saying that about that girl" i pick my brother up by the collar and throw him outside and keep on repeatedly punching him intill my dad pulls me off of him before i end up killing him . i get up spit on the worthless piece of shit i call brother and stomp off to the doctors to see mt beautiful mate and to clam down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry its so short

 PIC OF LYCAN AND DEMETRIS PARENTS