hes back

Kathryn's POV(Auroras mom)

"My lovely daughter get your ugly ass down here now" I called to the worthless thing Im forced to call daughter. she was told to have my breakfast ready  by now.

"yes mother "  was her response as she came running down the stairs to cook my dinner

I watched her as she walked away the pathetic bitch . When I first got her back from her father I thought I could look past everything I hate about her and how she takes everything always from me like my mate my powers everything.

I'm glad she doesn't have powers . ifI ever see her mate again I need to thank him you see the reason she never got her. Powers was because her mate realized how ugly and pathetic she was and left . She already lost one mate so when she lost him she became weaker her mermaid Aqua couldn't stand the fact that her mate left so she left to therefore she had no one there for her and I the powers she was meant to receive are there but not really there because she doesn't have mate or protectors or her mermaid she's to weak the hitch is practically human!!!! How pathetic....

By the time I finished thinking she was surveing my breakfast.

"  now go get ready for school, and when you come home I wish for you to clean the entire castle so i can see me beautiful reflection on the floors"

"But mother I cleans the entire castle yesterday I'm exhausted" how dare she speak to me like that.

In an blink of an eye I was in front of her punching and kicking her . Each blow I made to her body sent  a surge of energy through my body.

Whith each blow I screamed " Since your oh so tired when You come home you will clean it spotless and then clean it again !!!!!!  How dare you speak to me your lucky I let the likes of you near me your so disgusting and pathetic I can barley stand the sight of you !!! Now get your ass upstairs and go to school !!!"

Auroras POV

As each blow she through struck my body with such power I knew I was already brushed I looked at the ceiling and refused to cry  I went to my happy place a place where I was beautiful and my mother and father where together they loved me my mate moved me and my protectors where here .. but such place does not exist

She then picked me up and started throwing me around . As I landed on my wrist a heard a loud CRACK and I knew she broke it . She then through me back on the ground and I twisted my ankle and landed on my already broken wrist .

" I will not cry  I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry"  I chanted over and over again trying not to cry

She then got on top of me and started punching and kicking me draining me of all my energy . I faintly could hear he yell at me through all the. Hits

"Since your oh so tired when You come home you will clean it spotless and then clean it again !!!!!!  How dare you speak to me your lucky I let the likes of you near me your so disgusting and pathetic I can barley stand the sight of you !!! Now get your ass upstairs and go to school !!!"

I slowly picked my body up and dragged my twisted ankle and broken wrist to the the door and eventually my old broken car . My mother put my other car I got as a present from my protectors in storage .

1 hour later

It took me awhile to get to school do to my injuries but once I arrived  I heard the bell go off and cursed I was going to be late .

I started to run as fast as I could with my ankle but got stopped when I got hit by a brick wall . Anticipating the fall I immediately closed my eyes and  cradled my wrist not wanting hurt it more  when the fall never came I peaked and saw someone I hoped I'd never left me looking down at me shocked and then a smile started to form .