chapter 6 ( SURPRISE)

ARORUA'S POV

i woke up  took a shower  brushed my teeth and went to my gigantic closet to look for clothing i burrowed some of alecs cloths cuz i did not like all the formal clothing. i put on a BVB shirt and ripped pants and sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil and BVB braclets. and walked downstairs to get breakfast . as i walked down the stairs i heard sam, Jake, and Alec arguing so i slowed down to listen in.

Sam , jake we need to tell her .Alec said . No if we do she will freak out right jake. umm sam i think i agree with Alec will just tell her . you know what fine we will tell her when she gets up. Sam whisper yelled.thats when i decided to finish walking down the stairs . all heads snaped my way once i descended the last step .

hay um we need to tell you somthing . they all said tougher. umm okay guys what is it i say while i fill my plate with pancakes and fruit. well ummmmm your mates he has a girlfriend

o cool i dont even want a mate 

oh  . says alec

( i feel really jealous but i dont want a mate anyway.) u kow what who cares im just going to reject him any ways . and he probaly dosent even want me as a mate( im mean his girlfriend is famous and im just me)

alright well lets go before where late . says jake

ya c'mon . we all hop in my awesome car and drive to school.once we get there the bell rings so we all run to our first period class. as we walk into the classroom everyone stairs at us . and i look up to find a certin persons beautiful aqua blue eyes. we stair at eachother intill i hear the teacher yell at us for being late . Aurora !! mr. parker yells . what do you  want!! i practially yell .

well young lady where changing your seat go and switch partners with mr. Demitri . WHAT the girl sitting next to him yells which i remeber off the  bvb blog is his girlfriend . which happens to be the leader of the plastic barbie clowns.

demitri looks at me and smilies . i look away fast ( i dont want a mate i chant to my self)

i said that you and mrs. arorua are switching spots mr . parker says.

i dont want that skank sitting next to my boyfriend !!!! i look over to see demitris eyes turning black with anger.

coming from the hoe who looks like she just got out of an makeup explosion . and is barey wearing anything . and by the way hes probily only dateing you because you are an easy lay the only reason antone would date you!!!

WHAT DEMITRI arent you going to do something she just insalted me!!!

umm no honestly i think aurora is right you are just an easy lay and i want us to break up . demitri says as he looks over at me 

( he just dumped her and took my side maybe i can try this mate thingy)

are you serious are you fuckin kidding me ur dumping me for this thing -

YES i am juliet im dumping you for her you where always just an easy lay and thats all youll   always be and now thanks to you i have to tell evryone who i am  . screams andy

i dont give a fuck i dont even like your stupid EMO MUSIC

WTF juliet !!  andy screams ( everyone is shocked at least a couple people actualy like is music and the rest think he crazy)

ANDY, JULIET, AURORUA sit down yells mr.parker