'he who shall not be named

Recap: It took me awhile to get to school do to my injuries but once I arrived  I heard the bell go off and cursed I was going to be late .
            I started to run as fast as I could with my ankle but got stopped when I got hit by a brick wall . Anticipating the fall I immediately closed my eyes and  cradled my wrist not wanting hurt it more  when the fall never came I peaked and saw someone I hoped I'd never left me looking down at me shocked and then a smile started to form .
Auroras pov

I looked up in to his beautiful eyes and the sudden realization dawned on me he's back I immediately pushed him off me a darted down the hallway to the exit . I don't care. About the consequences I don't care if I get beat half to death by my mother I had to get away from him from everything . I ran to my spot were no one could find me were my sent was unable to track I needed to think I got a familiar feeling in the back of my mind ......AQUA!!!! She must have been awakened by he who shall not be named presence.

"Aurora omg I am so sorry I was to weak to stay if I would have stayed it would have killed us both I'm so sorry to leave if i knew all of that would have happens i wouldn't have left " for the first time in years I didn't feel as lonely I dropped to the floor and started sobbing uncontrollably.

" AQUA I missed you so much it's okay i forgive you "
You shouldn't have let that woman were forced to call mother treat you like that your stronger then her
No I'm not aqua I never even got my powers without you I was just a human a pathetic human and then he who shall not be named left and so did my protectors I was so alone .
Aurora he who will not be named is an a$$hat I may be mated to his demon but his human  is a freaking stupid donkey his demon stopped talking to him the day he left us  .
It dosent matter AQUA I'm done with him I'm sorry if hounding agree with me bu-
Omg no roar I love his demon and i dont agree with anything he did I am u as u are me he hurt us both we don't need to get hurt again we could just pretend we don't remember him or something.
Haha yah I think we should ( I mutter as I fall asleep)

Lycan's pov

My beautiful mate is in my arms starring at me and in that moment i realized the mistake i made my poor princessa looks weak shes practically all skin and bone her once beautiful eyes are dull and look sad . What happend while i was gone ? I was about to ask when she immediately pushed me away and ran . I was to stunned to react fast enough and she was gone and I had no idea were she ran I followed her out the door then lost her scent . I kicked the wall with so much strength it came crumbling down I couldn't go back in school I couldn't even think straight. I ran till I couldn't run anymore and then slid down a tree trunk when  i felt a  sharp pain in my head .
You freaking idiot this is all your fault mate hates us because  if your stupid actions you are a selfish prick . Did you see her how sickly she looked you did that ...YOU.

It was as if he slammed a door in my face the pain was almost unbearable and I cried out i agony and punched a tree because he was right its all my fault i caused all of this it's all my fault . The first time in years he speaks to me and it's to tell me how stupid I am how everything's my fault. I ran home to find my mother cooking in the kitchen she immediately looked up and hugged me " Mio figlio your back my poor Bambino is  back " she attacked me with kisses " hahah ma stop with the Italian"

"What a mother cant speak her first language with her son , you know you need to stop hiding your Italian accent Mio figlio."

" hay ma do you know what happens to my mate ,she looks so different she looks so dead" I say suddenly felling depressed

My mother's my hand and leads me to the dinner table and looks at me with her sad eyes " son your mate she umm how do I put this( she muttered quietly to herself ) Everyone left her ."

I looked at her like she was crazy aurora had a loving mother and three protesters the only person who left was me .

" mom what do you mean no one left she has a mom and her protectors." I said confused .

She looked over at me sadly" son shortly after you left things changed with her and her family I have very little information but son her protectors left her and to my knowledge her mom treats her like shit "

I stood up angrily" your lying her protectors wouldn't do that and her mom is as sweet as they come!!!!"

"Son your mother isn't lying " I looked over ti see my dad standing behind mom's chair . " things went down hill for Aurora after you left "

I stood up and ran to my room slamming my door

   He was  right I did this i dug my own grave now i need to climb out I will fix everything will get

L'amore della mia vita back in my life