Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

Troye

The torturous buzzing of our alarm had me burrowing deeper into Dallas’ chest. I felt like I’d only been asleep for twenty minutes! This school thing was so not happening. I’d rather lie in bed with Dallas all day…

The thought had my cheeks turning a bright pink, last night’s events flooding back into my mind. Of course I didn’t regret it—oh hell naw, those was the best 20 minutes of my life! Finally, we had done it. Happiness coursed through my veins like morphine. I can’t remember the last time I woke up feeling like this. Like I was unstoppable with my big bear by my side.

Speaking of Dallas, his sweaty body beside me reminded me—yet again—of last night. I groaned remembering some of the moans I had made, how embarrassing.  I seriously was putty in his hands. Coincidentally, Dallas’ hands tightened around me and he dug his face into my neck.

“Whatsimeiset?” he mumbled, his words blocked by my flesh. But of course I understood exactly what he had said.

“It’s time to go to school, Dal,” I grumbled in response. He huffed and pushed the comforter off both of us, ready to detach himself from me and start the day.

I stared up at him, wide eyed. “What?! You’re actually getting up? C’mon, Dal let’s just stay in bed all day and watch netflix, eat ice cream, and have tons of crazy sex,” I said, grabbing his waist in attempt to pull him back down to the bed.

He chuckled and bent down displaying a wolfish grin and twinkling eyes. He then placed a lingering kiss on my tingling lips and ruffled my bed head.

“As much as I would absolutely love that pup, we have to go to school,” he said, pushing himself off the bed and on to the floor. I groaned and sank back into the duvet, dreading the horrid day ahead.

Suddenly Dallas’ face was hovering over mine. I grinned. “If you get up I’ll let you shower with me,” Dallas drawled, wiggling his eyebrows.

“How could I say no?” I responded with a smirk, finally getting out of bed and into Dallas’ arms.

                                                            ~~

Dallas had one hand on the steering wheel of his Ford pickup and the other laced with mine as we drove to school with Sam Smith playing in the background. The car sputtered to a stop at a red light and Dallas looked over at me and smiled—I had already been staring at him. Reaching over, he pulled my lips into a sweet simple kiss that still left me breathless. Honking from the car behind us had Dallas and I pulling apart and chuckling as he continued to drive along.

                                                            ~~

Sam

I forced my eyes open as sunlight streamed through the open windows of my uncle’s guest room. Why the fuck was I in here?

A loud snore from beside me answered that question.

I whipped around and found no other than the demon himself draped lazily around my waist. Jesus H. Christ what a night that was. Every single placid stare Damien had given me while he fucked me was etched into my brain and I shivered from the sensation. That kid made my insides tremble with longing, my body crumble into his with familiarity, and my mind spin from his confusing state of being.