Chapter Twenty-Three

Troye

"Dal?" I whispered into his shoulder, our prolonged embrace still sending butterflies to my stomach.

"Hmm?" he mumbled lightly, his voice vibrating my body.

We were still hugging after my soliloquy about how much I loved him, and frankly it was the most intimate and comforting thing I've ever experienced. I never wanted to leave his strong and serene embrace. I wanted his arms wrapped tightly around me and my face buried into his t-shirt forever. He was my one and only. The thought had my eyes fluttering closed in complete content.

But there was still something missing.

"Can you please make love to me now?" I pleaded quietly with all the confidence I could muster considering the topic usually made me a nervous wreck. Hell, the only reason I brought it up again was because I don't think I could go another minute without feeling Dallas inside me.

Slowly, Dallas pulled himself off my body. He stopped when his face was only inches from mine-his green eyes filled longing, a smirk on his perfect lips.

"I think that can be arranged, pup," he whispered back, his smirk growing slightly. My pants tightened as his hot breath hit my face. God damn if I were getting hard from his voice, I certainly would have no problem tonight.

I looked back up at him lovingly. This boy just made my heart, as well as my crotch, swell with desire.

His eyes fluttered closed and he descended on my face with a deliberate caution. His lips barely grazed mine when he paused, taking a deep breath in. I felt my eyes roll back under my lids at the pleasure the simple act gave me.

He leaned forward slightly, applying more pressure to my lips as if we were both kissing someone for the first time. He moved his mouth gently against mine, slowly and sweetly to savor the beautiful moment.

His hand found my face and he began to gently stroke my cheek. I felt my body completely relax into him, my hands falling to his chest, my mouth perfectly fitting more deeply into his.

Dallas calmly pulled away from my mouth and looked into my eyes. His eyes were shining and penetrating mine with a passionate gaze that formed a lump in my throat. I smiled lazily up at him and returned the stare. He was utterly and unmistakably perfect.

Suddenly I was off the ground. Dallas had picked me up by my waist and I was now landing softly on our double bed. I settled in, making myself comfortable, as Dallas positioned himself on top of me. We exchanged the same looks from before, the moment radiating pure bliss.

This was it.

~~

Sam

Damien's eyes fluttered closed and I took that as my cue to begin, descending on his neck. I planned on staring slow and gentle, just to get Damien accustomed to the feeling.

My lips just barely pressed at the skin under his ear when I felt him stiffen underneath me, but there was nothing that would ruin this conquest. I moved down, my lips grazing his skin before I picked a new place to attack.

And attack I did. This time I took his perfect pale skin into my mouth, sucking on it with determination. I trailed a line of kisses down to his collarbone. Running a hand through his hair, I nibbled slightly on his shoulder and teased the area with my tongue. And yet, still no reaction from Damien.

I let one of my hands fall from his hair and slowly travel down his chest to the top of his pants while I continued my assault on his neck. My left hand began toying with the belt loops on his jeans and massaging the soft skin that lay directly above it.