Chapter 16: Where am I, Neil?

Opening her eyes, Kim finds herself in a strange room with no doors nor windows. Sitting up, she gets up to run to the door only to fall on the floor due to her leg being chain with a heavy duty lock. 

Kim starts to cry because she has no clue what happen other than Hillary and Sirus was murdered by Neil. Hearing the lock she sits up and looks at a tall man with tattoos all over his body. 

Looking at her the man smile as he says, "Very pretty!" 

Kim cries as she moves back against the bed for protection only to see another man walk in and stands next to the man with the tattoos. Looking at Kim then at the man he asks, "What happen to her?" 

"She started freaking out when I said she was very pretty, I think she is scared," the man replies.

Looking behind them, she sees the man who she loathes come into the room. "Neil," she says with venom but is slap in reply when he walks up to her. 

"You will not disrespect me, now come to the dinner table and look presentable," he spits out.

Kim bites her lip and nods to him and as soon as they left, she runs to the bathroom to clean up  as fast as she can, then makes her way to the Dinning room. Approaching the Dinning area she hears yelling and the scream of a woman, fear starts to settle in her stomach until a man comes up behind her and pushes her in.

Stumbling she falls forward in the Dinning room. "Come please have a seat next to me," says the man who is cleaning blood off his knuckles. Kim slowly walks around the table and eases down in her seat. 

"So beautiful, I see what Neil is saying, you can bring in so much money, tell me has anyone taken your innocence yet?" The man asks without a care in the world.

Chocking on the water she is drinking, Kim asks to be excuse but feels a hand on her thigh. 

"Since your reaction confirm your virtue, I can sell you in the bidding for tonight. Tiffany, get her ready in the most seductive lingerie, she goes up for sale tonight," he says in anger.

 As Tiffany is getting her ready, she turns to look in the mirror and can feel bile raise up in her throat. "I look like a whore," she says crying. 

Tiffany laughs and tells her, "Get over herself, you either get tough or face the consequences.  Listen here, I never once ask for this life but if I didn't become what they wanted me to become, I would have been dead with my child."

Kim gets up and asks with sadness in her voice, "How old is your baby?"

Tiffany turns around with a shock expression and answers, "She is three, no one has never ask me that when they came here, that is probably because they never care about how the other girls are feeling. You are the first, do not let them take away your compassion for others. Do you have any other siblings."

"I have a little brother, he is nine and loves baseball, watching cartoons and hanging out with me," Kim answers.

Tiffany smiles but it does not reach her eyes. Sitting down she asks her, "What is his name?"

Kim smiles and replies, "David," then she asks her, "What is your daughter's name? 

Tiffany smile brightens as she replies, "Ariel! Hearing under the sea while I watch Disney channel helped me deliver her properly."

"What do you desire most?" Kim looks at her with a serious face. 

Tiffany mouth drops open but she closes it and answers, "To leave this place with my baby girl and never look back. To make sure my daughter know that the world is beautiful and not everyone is bad."

"Awe that is so sweet," a voice says at the door. Turning around they face a women who looks like she can give playboy girls a run for their money. 

"Who are you?" Kim is curious to know why this girl did not look like she was captured.

"The name's Reagan and I could not help but over hear you two talking. My dream is to see sunlight again but that can never happen because the doors go with a code that changes every half an hour, so you are stuck here, get use to it," then she walks out rolling her eyes.

"Why can she not see the sunlight? They do let you out right?" Kim turns to Tiffany asking.

She shakes her head no then replies, "Everything is done before sunrise so that people would not get suspicious."

Kim eyes widen then went back to looking sad because she thought there would be a way to get out. Looking up at Tiffany she realizes another presence is in the room.

Kim stands there scared as the photographer takes pictures of her in just the red lace lingerie she has on. Neil gets piss because she is not posing, so he approaches her and goes to grab her but she kicks him in his private area and makes a run for it.

First making her way upstairs where a door is open, she glance around and notices she is not nowhere near America nor Australia and runs back inside where she goes into a Closet and hide amongst the supplies.

"KIM GET THE HELL OUT HERE NOW!" Neil shouts as the footsteps comes to a stop in front of the closet making her hold her breath. Two seconds later Neil breaks down the door and drags her out.

Slap, "How dare you?" Slap, "Do that," Slap, "To me." Neil spits with venom as he continues to slap her.

Kim is crying as Neil drags her out of the Closet and into the previous room. Laying her on a mattress he cuffs her hands and feet to the post. "SMILE NOW," he screams into her face.

"GO TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF HELL YOU DISGUSTING BASTARD," Kim shouts in anger.

"I have an idea," he says in a terrifying voice as he retrieves a knife and walks closer to her. He tears off the rest of the fabric and leaves her bare, making the Photographer snap many pictures. 

"I am going to load them up and see what the buyers think," the Photographer says looking at his camera. 

Neil gets on top of her and says, "That is your first punishment, your second is to sleep in the basement just like this. He drags her by the hair and throws her down a flight of stairs, thanks to something that was on the floor it save her from a nasty fall, but she realize it is a dead body.

She screams as she realize this is the room where they keep the people they kill. "Where is this place? Where am I Neil?" she asks in fright. 

"Oh sweety, your in hell paying for the sins of your father." With that, he closes the door leaving her in an abyss of darkness, naked and cold.