Chapter 28: Welcome to Australia, everything isn't as it seems

Talking can be heard in the background as Kimberley is gaining consciousness. Opening her eyes she realizes that she is in a room that have no windows but it is decorated for a girl. Pink with a trim of white is all over, sitting up she tries to get up but notices something is heavy on her leg. Looking down she notice a lock with a chain attach to it, a snob escape her lips causing her to quickly put her hand over her mouth.

The lock on the door click indicating that someone was coming in, Kim lay on the bed covering her body with the blanket. She kept her hand over her mouth making sure she didn't make a sound. As the door open, her eyes are close tightly until the cover is remove from her and she is lift up from her position. Honey, you can open your eyes, for day after tomorrow, this face will be the only face you are going to see.

She gasp then with cold eyes she look at the man who is holding her. Sirus held her to his naked chest that is slightly muscular but not as muscular as her man, Alex. She started to think about Alexander to take her mind off the position she is in, Sirus who could read facial expressions know her attention is on that brat Alex, so he throws her on the bed and takes off his belt. I know you are thinking about that bastard and I will not allow him to take you away from me, I have work too hard for the inheritance I was suppose to get from Mr. Beckford.

That's not the only reason why I want you, believe it or not I have took a liking to you from the day we meant, it was at the coffee shop next to you High School. My mission at first was to kidnap you then keep you until you turn seventeen, old enough to bare a child but that seem day I lost my wallet and could not pay for anything. You saw me and offered me a hot cup of coffee, then you bought me a bowl of soup and gave me extract cash to catch a taxi to my destination. That day I found you to be my soul mate and when I saw you in the hospital again with my father volunteering, I knew you were my Angel.

This is why I can't  have Alex take you away from me, with that he brings the belt down on her back. Her cries fill the room along with the sounds of the belt hitting her skin, after fifteen lashes he got up and left the room. The door reopen and in walks a maid, oh honey you should not upset your fiancé, he doesn't want to do it but he says it is to keep you discipline. Kim scoff, he will never get my respect, if that is what he wants tell him to go bang his mother.

I might have done nothing but bad things in my life, but I can assure you that incest is not my cup of tea, a voice said from the door. Kim froze then look at the door to see a person she thought was  dead, Vivian. Impossible! Kim whisper earning a smirk from Vivian, not impossible my child, I will tell you the story of how am still alive but first tomorrow is your weding and also the night Sirus will plant his seed inside of you, in other words you will bear my grandchildren and I have to make sure you prepare.

Vivian turn around and called out for some ladies, six women fill the room, some in scrubs while others is in what seh call proper attire. Turning around Vivian look at the fearful face of Kim, the she walk to her slowly, lets begin my child. N-no, Kim stuttered sofly, stay away from me, please she beg, that only cause Vivian to take action. They strip her and tie her to the bed as tight as possible, Kim scream, cry, and call Alex name as they got to work. As I said Kimberley you are my son property now, so relax and let th women do the work, Vivian said smoothly.

Sirus and Neil were downstairs talking about  what will happen once the vows are exchange. Smiling to himself Sirus turn to Neil, you know I never forgive you from you many years ago when you kill my mother. Neil smile before he said, that is why my little brother, I am doing everything to make it up to you. Sirus nodded before looking at the book shelf he did not see Neil quiertly grab a vase ready to hit him across the head.

The sound of the vase dropping and Neil sounds of cry makes Sirus head turn back to him. My boy didn't I tell you not to trust this fool at all, he mother was sneaky, he is just like her, Vivian snickered. Well I see you haven't change, you think that by helping Kimberley you would be a hero and she will willing have mercy on you, well think again Sirus says grabbing him by the throat. I can't believe you are still alive, Sirus listen to me when I say Vivian doesn't want nothing to do with you, you are her mistake that cause her to end up broke.

Liar, Vivian hollered, Sirus eyes blacken with anger before starts beating Neil to a pulp. I thought we were brothers because Edward never show you the attention I have, I guess I was wrong, Sirus said then pull out a gun aiming it at Neil head, Neil who is kneeling spits out blood then looks up in the eyes of Sirus. You have no idea what you mother is capable of but you will see her true form, with that the gun went off killing Neil.

You made the right decision Sirus, now nothing can get in your way, you have the girl and you are close to getting your inheritance. What they did not know, is that Stephen saw the whole thing played out in front  of him. He left the house with a look of vengeance in his eyes, he was going to make them pay, what Neil said is right, Vivian is using Sirus as a puppet but she has a back door agenda.

Finally arriving to a hotel, he call the person he know will love to see him six feet under. Hearing his voice answer the phone had him scared, no scratch that, it had him terrified. Stephen count to ten befoe telling Alexander everything and leaving nothing out, when he finish he waited for Alex to tell him he is a dead man, he was shock to hear Alex say he is already landing in Australia, with that he hang up and lay on the bed that felt so comfortable he fall asleep.